Sign in to follow this  
Kau89r8

Vile anti-Sikh Rami Ranger on 'Khalistan' and Boris Johnson

image.png.dff27f16db83042d5a8cecb810afa017.png

image.png.6396066f8221208af0232cf4e3845108.png

image.png.445aa46ff7c0946711cad031d0d7232e.png

Just read the comments under their tweets...shows how VILE VENOM hinduvstas are! 

Khalsa WILL ALWAYS BE ALONE

image.png

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Shaheed4life said:

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh 

We are never alone.We always have the thousands of shaheeds with us,our guru with us and Akaal Purakh with us.We dont need anyone else.Who is the British government.They are nothing compared to our Guru and Akaal Purakh.It does not matter if they dont support Khalistan.We will get it anyway.Its just a matter of time.Its just a while more.Khalsa Raj is extremely close.We just have to be prepared for it.

Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏

Agree nothing compared to Akaal Purakh, but no disrespect brother i like to keep optimistic , but i dont think we 'close to Khalsa Raj'...if you look at the state of our kaum today, we're not in good shape, and we're in tough ride, esp when not having our own Sikh State. 

But i am keeping my faith Guru Ji, whatever happens its all Gurus plan...Vaheguru is greatest of all and everything happens for reason.

VJKK VJKF 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Agree nothing compared to Akaal Purakh, but no disrespect brother i like to keep optimistic , but i dont think we 'close to Khalsa Raj'...if you look at the state of our kaum today, we're not in good shape, and we're in tough ride, esp when not having our own Sikh State. 

But i am keeping my faith Guru Ji, whatever happens its all Gurus plan...Vaheguru is greatest of all and everything happens for reason.

VJKK VJKF 

I understand what you mean Bhenji,if I didn't know what I know even I would have felt that Khalsa Raj is nowhere near.Yes it is true that if the sikhs dont even remain as Khalsa how will we get Khalsa Raj.But such a time is coming where there will only be the Khalsa left.There is actually more Khalsa on earth than we know of they are actually staying gupt.Like I mentioned in another topic.They are just waiting for Guru Gobind Singh ji's Hukam.Once Maharaj gives the order ,they will reveal themselves and get justice and establish Khalsa Raj.

Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

VJKK VJKF 

our present globalised  society is on the verge of collapse.

our environment, economy and energy needs r in very bad state.

In future, many countries will break and many new ones will be formed.

• Like 2

That Rami Ranger is a clown. He's only in the House of Lords because he donated millions to the Tory party. He and other corrupt people like him are the reason that the house of lords should be abolished. 

• Like 4

this is the same hindu dharam that always turns to sikhs for help......

cowards

• Like 4

No matter how much one tries, paapa da hisaab te dena hi paena hai LOL. 

When Hindus rise up against mughals and fight in the name of self-determination and self-rule , be it shivaji or maharana pratap, they call them as their heroes , and their right to self as SWARAAJ. but when sikhs do it, they're attwadi .

fukin hypocrisy 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, proactive said:

That Rami Ranger is a clown. He's only in the House of Lords because he donated millions to the Tory party. He and other corrupt people like him are the reason that the house of lords should be abolished. 

The whole world is corrupt ...the amount Sikhi hated from Muslims. Christians British, Hindus is wild...

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

The whole world is corrupt ...the amount Sikhi hated from Muslims. Christians British, Hindus is wild...

wat do u expect from manmukhs?

Gurbani is full of tuķks describing manmukhs as liars, jealous, thankless, full of kaam krodh hatred.....

• Like 3

On 8/8/2020 at 2:53 PM, AjeetSingh2019 said:

No matter how much one tries, paapa da hisaab te dena hi paena hai LOL. 

Very true veerji.Indias time is coming soon.Bhai Rama Singh ji said 3 things will happen to india.A disease will spread,then storms will occur then a war.The disease is already spreading.India got hit by 2 super cyclones and is flooding at the moment.The last thing left is the war.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shaheed4life said:

A disease will spread

when did he said ?

I am sure he said of harmandar sahib being decorated with diamonds, but what abt disease ?

• Like 1

@AjeetSingh2019 Veerji I remember seeing it in Bhai Rama Singh ji book but cant find it now.It hard to find that 1 line amongst 400 pages🤣.     Please give me a few days I will read the book again and will send the picture when I find it.

Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏

• Haha 1