Why are there so many scary bossy middle aged women guarding langar halls?

puzzled

19 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

like I said they feel entitled , in one gurdwara I used to go they would literally steal the knives and glasses plates, pots and pans  etc. We had to replace all the knives and peelers when we had  a langar on . Sitting there preplanning which sabji, dessert they would take home before even langar had bhog done , shameful.

Same with  Gurdwara i go too, its also shoes and stealing slippers 

42 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

They're also super nosy, always asking personal questions, are you married yet, what do you do what do you study job ....whether you're just sitting or doing seva

I have aunty's ask me these questions all the time.

I also had this aunty argue with me that they should teach hindi like they teach punjabi at the gurdwara whilst doing seva. Spent a good 20 minutes arguing with her. Bloody fossils.

On 8/15/2020 at 11:14 PM, puzzled said:

I once had one slam a cup of chaa at me years ago! I'm never gnna forget that or that woman's face! Everytime I see her I remember that incident.

Did she have a good reason to slam a cup of chaa at you?

1 hour ago, Kaurr said:

Did she have a good reason to slam a cup of chaa at you?

No, it was a cold winter evening and I wanted some tea! And she huffed and puffed because she had to get up and give me a cup, she then did a really sloppy job of pouring it in and then slammed it right in front of me! Face looking like thunder! 

Her husband is a pervert! Hes one of those dirty old men and he hangs out with other dirty old men! Always staring at women.I once heard his friend say the rude punjabi word for female parts beginning with P!   Dirty old farts.