Documentary

puzzled

On 12/31/2020 at 1:56 PM, puzzled said:

Years ago, here in the UK we used to have a reality tv star named Jade Goody, she basically got "famous" for getting butt naked in a reality tv show and getting up to all sorts, years later she died of cancer. When she was on her death bed there was an article saying how she was having hallucinations of an angry old woman with an axe walking around her hospital bed! 

Shilpa Shetty did toona on her. I'm not even joking. Even back then when I wasn't too familiar with stuff like that, I knew instinctively what had gone down. Shetty's ego was shattered by the admittedly racist bullying, so she did the typical Indian passive-aggressive thing of taking a cold revenge without being seen to wield the knife.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Shilpa Shetty did toona on her. I'm not even joking. Even back then when I wasn't too familiar with stuff like that, I knew instinctively what had gone down. Shetty's ego was shattered by the admittedly racist bullying, so she did the typical Indian passive-aggressive thing of taking a cold revenge without being seen to wield the knife.

Ok I find that hard to believe lol     how did she do toona? 

Very typical behavior and language for her kind, council estate chav, probably never met her Black dad. 

But I don't think it was racism! I think it was a clash of classes and jealousy. The other two chavs seemed a lot more racist than Jade did. Jade was jealous of Shilpa, Shilpa was classy, dignified and 5000 times better looking, everything that Jade wasn't. 

You probably have noticed that women who are wh0rs, drop their knickers for next guy waiting, are normally quite jealous of classy young ladies. Though such women proudly exhibit their wh0rish behavior and "own it"  deep down they envy the classy, dignified young women, and feel quite insecure next to the classy dignified ones. The insecurity then results in them bullying the dignified one, or they start behaving even more wh0rish to show that they are proud, when deep down they are insecure. 

Other than jealousy there obviously was a clash of class and status as well, Shilpa is one of those upper classy, often snobby Indians, while Jade was a chav. Just look at the difference in how they talk/argue. 

At the end Shilpa came out the winner, got a herself a millionaire husband (who was already married) and owns a mansion somewhere in Surrey. 

57 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Ok I find that hard to believe lol     how did she do toona? 

All you need is a photograph of the intended victim, the date of birth and a few other particular astrological details, plus importantly someone to perform the spell, usually a pandit, maulvi, witchdoctor, etc., dependent on the culture. A boatload of money is essential because it's neither easy nor safe to do this kind of thing. A potential murder through black magic costs way more than turning someone into, for example, an alcoholic or a druggie to ruin their life.

I'm not defending the racist bullying. I watched it at the time, and it made me very uncomfortable. Anyone could see what was happening. It was, as you say, envy on the part of the goriya. They probably had a false image in their minds of what an Indian woman is, and when Shetty proved that wrong, it made them angry and jealous. It's funny how the two relatively smarter and calculating white girls egged on Goody to take the lead while they retreated into the background, knowing she'd run with the abuse with minimal prodding.

4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

All you need is a photograph of the intended victim, the date of birth and a few other particular astrological details, plus importantly someone to perform the spell, usually a pandit, maulvi, witchdoctor, etc., dependent on the culture. A boatload of money is essential because it's neither easy nor safe to do this kind of thing. A potential murder through black magic costs way more than turning someone into, for example, an alcoholic or a druggie to ruin their life.

I'm not defending the racist bullying. I watched it at the time, and it made me very uncomfortable. Anyone could see what was happening. It was, as you say, envy on the part of the goriya. They probably had a false image in their minds of what an Indian woman is, and when Shetty proved that wrong, it made them angry and jealous. It's funny how the two relatively smarter and calculating white girls egged on Goody to take the lead while they retreated into the background, knowing she'd run with the abuse with minimal prodding.

oh Ok i thought you meant she did it in the BB house lmao  like got a lemon and read a spell into it and put it under Jades bed or something lol 

In India people go into the cremation grounds to grab the remains to perform black magic, so now a relative of the deceased stays behind till the last bone is ash. 

Apparently dodgy people lurk around Gurdwara Patalpuri, Kiratpur Sahib as well.  

On 12/30/2020 at 9:18 PM, puzzled said:

Schizophrenia, Its really sad what some people go through on a daily basis, Imagine constantly hearing those voices in your head.  The full documentary is on BBC I player 

Maybe its wrong to say but i do think there are some demonic things involved! 

schizoid behaviour has been discovered to be significantly related to dietary malnourishments