Bill Gates (again)

Premi5

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

The dislikes on the video says it all ?

Gurinder Chaddha was on Good Morning Britain last week or the week before, trying to be funny as usual, telling us we should take the vaccine. They then showed a clip of Black/South Asian celebs similar to the ones above lol! 

Yesterday they had that Dr Khan from Good Morning Britain filming his mother "mama Khan" get the vaccine, she was telling us how great she feels after taking it, she was a aunty with a Asian accent! 

The thing is they're now getting the StarPlus soap opera celebs telling us to take the vaccine. My mother watches Starplus, theres a show on it called "chotti sardarni" its about a Sikh couple and the evil mother-in-law. And the guy who plays the main lead, a Singh, during the advertisements he tells us that we should take the vaccine and how the nhs is great.  Obviously the advertisements shown on starplus in the UK are different to starplus in India, the scheduling different too. So that advert is targeting the UK audience. 

What's interesting is how they chose an actor (mona hindu) who plays a sardar on one of the shows to be in the advert. They obviously know Punjabis make up the biggest Indian population in the UK so who better than a character who ties a pagh   lol   

Next we will have Amitabh Bachchan telling us how the nhs is great and that we should get the vaccine. 

Its obviously a personal choice, but they really pushing for it lol 

These are brown people for white people.

However, your town of Slough has one of the best rates for taking the vaccines and it is a minority-majority town.

That Salt Hill Centre has about 1,000 people taking the vaccine a day apparently.

There is a concern amongst the mainstream that because of the prevalence of type 2 diabetes and heart disease in our community that they will be more susceptible to covid-19.

However, our people are knowledgeable enough to know if they need to take it, they just don't want to be patronised.

41 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

My family only liked Princess Diana too. She's the only one who was ever Royal by any means and they hated her for it. 

Yeah she didn't follow the Royal rule book and did things her own way so they didn't like her, plus she overshadowed them all.

I think they got her killed off because of her involvement in the arms industry, the landmine campaign in Angola. I don't know how all that stuff works but it must of cost Western governments that were involved in planting the minefields a lot of money. Its a industry with a lot of dangerous people in it. I also think that its possible that someone was getting her to start the campaign and that she was just the face of it.  Its a dodgy place being around all those elite people.  

Them elite are involved in all sorts