How much bad luck do you need to go through before you start doubting Waheguru exists

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Phone up the various Sikh charity organizations. Tell them you're a Muslim who's being disturbed by his Sikh neighbours who won't stop blasting kirtan. If they seem hesitant to help, say the magic L w

There seems to be a lot of immature people with a low IQ here.

Right bro. Baby in tow? Women are incredible. 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Don't give details but how did things get to the point of being homeless? Can it be sorted out?

Basically I put down deposit and rent for house, I went to the property,  there was a weird Russian guy living there, I tried making chit chat, said he didn't the room to make friends.

Then there was a knock on the door and some guy turned up saying I was no longer welcome.

I got in touch with emergency services and have been in a b & b, now my money is tied in with other place and I have nowhere to go and no money left.

Its straight from a movie,  I didn't think stuff like this happens.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Basically I put down deposit and rent for house, I went to the property,  there was a weird Russian guy living there, I tried making chit chat, said he didn't the room to make friends.

Then there was a knock on the door and some guy turned up saying I was no longer welcome.

I got in touch with emergency services and have been in a b & b, now my money is tied in with other place and I have nowhere to go and no money left.

You pay cash?

You have homies?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

I would speak to a lawyer in the morning. It all depends on how you went through with the transaction.

• Like 2
Just now, MisterrSingh said:

You can cancel the transfer / payment if it's by credit card. Debit card is tougher from what I can recall.

Transaction has already gone through,  so the lady from council said best bet is to get a refund,  but don't know whats going on.

• Like 2

Depending  where you are go to your local Gurdwara. Or make a plan to visit a few. Some are open and you will find somewhere to stay in an emergency. 

Some are strict and closed during covid but others are open so you might have to try a few. Dw Guruji will show you the way.

Dont worry about being homeless, I've been there and whilst it's tough and really when you hit rock bottom it's quite an experience and shape us . It's a sad reality tho that sometimes we hav to go through it. Its humbling and sometimes we have to bite ego and take help from family or people we havent been in touch with. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Transaction has already gone through,  so the lady from council said best bet is to get a refund,  but don't know whats going on.

That's what I mean. Even if the payment has gone through it can be reversed. You get the money back from the bank. Call them and explain what's happened. Probably get some reference from someone official if you can. Honestly, it shouldn't be a problem. You get your money back, you can stop stressing, and move forward to doing what you need to do next.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Paid via creditcard,  no homies, everyone I know lives with their parents and everyone using covid as an excuse 

Bro. If I was there we'd be eating pirogi in your apartment. I'd be wearing a russian watch. I don't even wear watches. Much love bro. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 5
1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

That's what I mean. Even if the payment has gone through it can be reversed. You get the money back from the bank. Call them and explain what's happened. Probably get some reference from someone official if you can. Honestly, it shouldn't be a problem. You get your money back, you can stop stressing, and move forward to doing what you need to do next.

Ohh ok ill phone the bank tomorrow 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Bro. If I was there we'd be eating pirogi in your apartment. I'd be wearing a russian watch. I don't even wear watches. Much love bro. 

Thanks and fisty cuffs not the way out of this situation