1 hour ago, Suchi said:

Apologies if I caused offence. That was not my intention but to share something that worked for me on an emotional level.

I looked at the translation of the Chandi di vaar shared which referred to the Turks which is not relevant to the present. Doesn't that make it time barred?

Turak is still relevant.  They're a hot topic for us lately. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd rather listen to Dhur ki bani as given to us by Guru ji as it gives correct dues to Akal Purakh rather than only praising  Chandi

We cannot allow Suchi's thread and replies. His posts are now restricted.

Hindu was just a term used for those residing past the Indus river.  In many ways, this was the border into India for invaders. After a while, it kinda just developed into Hindu. 

Posted Images

Just now, Suchi said:

Not the most urgent priority though. China, Pakistan, USA, UK are the ones that have been intervening in our affairs the most for the past 300 years. 

My understanding is that mantras have to be very precise, that's all.

I mean it was the word used then for your enemy today. The one you're most concerned with. 

2 minutes ago, Suchi said:

The Gurus clearly changed the mantras to suit their time and situation to make clear their intention. 

Prayers are always personal and need to suit the situation. 

The term was used specifically in my opinion. They have a ship crashed in the caucus mountains that serves as their citadel. 

That's why caucasians are caucasians. 

1 minute ago, Suchi said:

That's what I understand. But I think it can be applied to today as its very specific. So you need a specific prayer for a different situation as currently its Kal not Akal. 

Same people. Same Yug. 

1 minute ago, Suchi said:

When you can argue that it is wrong to even touch a bottle of alcohol then you know how the Truth works. 

As a reformed pusher of alcohol and alcoholic I totally agree with that Truth. 

I'd tell you never touch a crack pipe either. 

49 minutes ago, Suchi said:

All the Sikh Gurus came from Hinduism  not Islam.

All the Panj Pyare were all Hindu, not Muslim.

Maybe familial but that is the extent of relation

There was no discrimination by the Gurus either as Guru Gobind Singh ji employed a Hindu, Banda Bahadar to take revenge for the murder of his sons. He didn't ask one if the Panj Pyare. 

Banda Singh wasn't a hindu. He took amrit and became a Sikh. This is a new idea that is being pushed by RSS.

Then how can you complain about Brahmin priests when the GGSji relied on such a person???

Criticizing brahims is not complaining.

Both religion and caste were denounced by the Sri Guru Nanak Ji which was a spiritual statement following his enlightenment meaning we are all one. That is the basis of Hindu thought not shared by the Abrahamic religions. He was not the first one to do so as Buddha did so 2000 years before. But still it was rejected by the majority population due to its atheist bent.

Dude you are sounding more and more Sanatani by the post.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Suchi said:

If the Gurus weren't truly unhappy with Hindus in their fold they would not have continued to seek them out to help overthrow the Mughal Empire which was essentially defeated by Banda Bahadur but then due to traitors within his army he was eventually defeated. 

Gurus are not anti hindu or anti muslim. Just because I criticize hypocritical hindus doesn't mean I am anti hindu. Just cause I criticize muslims doesn't mean i am anti muslim. Pir budhu shah was a great sikh of the guru and so was bhai nand lal. They were both muslims. Baba Banda Singh was a sikh through and through and he was not defeated by traitors within his army. Read the contemporary persian sources and Prof Ganda Singh's works on Banda Singh.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Suchi said:

Yes, but a general statement regarding Hindus/Brahmins/RSS was made, not a particular Hindu/individual.  If I said something derogatory about all Sikhs would you find it acceptable? 

http://sikh-reality.blogspot.com/2010/04/vaar-sri-bhagauti-ji-ki-rare-bani.html?m=1

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥
ਆਸਾ ਨਾ ਕਰ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਨਾ ਨਾ ਪਰਸੇ ਪਗ ਜਾਇ ॥

Do not put faith in Brahmins and do not touch their feet [in respect].

ਆਪ ਤ੍ਯਾਗਿ ਦੂਜੈ ਲਗੇ ਕੂੰਭਿ ਨਰਕ ਮਹਿ ਪਾਇ ॥੧॥
Forsaking your True Self [Atma] and praying to another [Brahmins] you shall go to the worst hell.

• Like 1

There are more chances of winning a battle by luck then by any tantra or mantra. This is what Guru Nanak writes in babur Bani

Whomsoever the Creator would confound, He first forfeiteth his virtue.
Countless pirs tried their miraculous powers to halt the Mir (Babar) as they heard of his approach.
He burned ancient seats and houses strongly built and cast into dust princes after severing their heads.
Yet no Mughal became blind and no magic of the pirs worked.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Suchi said:

You are confusing between brhamin caste and brhamin seat. When you read gurbani it never talks about the caste but the authority and claimed monopoly on a group of people. These verses also implies of sikh religious/political preachers but why would they translate it as it should be.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jassa said:

You are confusing between brhamin caste and brhamin seat. When you read gurbani it never talks about the caste but the authority and claimed monopoly on a group of people. These verses also implies of sikh religious/political preachers but why would they translate it as it should be.

Seems like originally brhamin meant something different. And it got lost somewhere.