end of world

palvinder88

wjkk wjkf..1stly..i would realy like to know..wht does guru granth sahib ji says abt the world coming to an end..wht would happen on tht day?i heard my muslim teacher said..tht there would be a man...with one eye out n one more ok..will have followers...n then.. the world would not have water..mothers become dry...n he would ask..who wans water...then there would be two rivers ...one with milk n one with fire..he said..u should take the fire..cause it will lead u to the heaven..n the milk will lead u to the hell...so wht is ur opinion sangat ji..plz give me some idea..so tht i could like share our story with them.. bhul chuk maff ....wjkk wjkf..

Guest balwinderkaur

bani says the world comes to an end for those who forget the word of the true lord god which is why they walk around like demented fools. no mention about any armageddon type of story in bani..

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Firstly, Guru Sahib were way ahead of their time...He is eternal, timeless....and will always be around....

In year 9, we had to do a piece of 'creative' work for R.S. on 'Creation theory'...Gurbani has all the answers...scientists should really use it more! I asked my mum, but have forgotten the specific quote...will try and find out asap...

Anyway, the words I used on my piece were as such:

In a split second,

With the use of only One Word,

Waheguru- The Almighty Lord,

Created the world;

Yet He also has the power

to end it just as quickly as well.

My teacher loved this piece of work especially...she had it up on the wall, by the door for over a year I think!:kid: Now it's on mine!

More recently, I got off the lift in a bookshop and the first thing that struck my eyes was 'SINGH' and 'BIG BANG'...obviously, as a (wannabe)Sikh and (not quite sure wannabe!)scientist...I was curious. Did you know that Steven Hawkins- the famous physicist (think that's how his name is spelt- there's 2- how confusing!) begins and ends one of his books

just leaving it all to GOD. Wow...if such 'worldly' i

ntelligent minds even say this, sadde manna(n) vich koi shanka lei thaa(n) nehi rehana(n) chahidaa!

BTW the book I saw was 'Big Bang' by Simon 'Singh'- a renowned dr of Cambridge uni and journalist :wub: (he looks a bit like this!)

(Could/wanna say more on the G.O.D. thorem but maybe some other time...)

I hope/think that answers your question for the time being...

...and don't wanna bore you with another one of my virtual essays! hehehe

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

The Guru Granth Sahib speaks on how to live life with rememberance of God, it doesn't delve on the "miniscule" issues like the destruction of the world and whatnot because in Guru's eyes, its minor cause Waheguroo will exist always :wub:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

wjkk wjkf..1stly..i would realy like to know..wht does guru granth sahib ji says abt the world coming to an end..wht would happen on tht day?i heard my muslim teacher said..tht there would be a man...with one eye out n one more ok..will have followers...n then.. the world would not have water..mothers become dry...n he would ask..who wans water...then there would be two rivers ...one with milk n one with fire..he said..u should take the fire..cause it will lead u to the heaven..n the milk will lead u to the hell...so wht is ur opinion sangat ji..plz give me some idea..so tht i could like share our story with them.. bhul chuk maff ....wjkk wjkf..

milk and fire? sounds like nonsense