Mool mantra cures acute depression of UP Hindu lady

shastarSingh

http://manvirsingh.blogspot.com/2010/10/general-ayub-khan-former-president-of.html

Friday, October 08, 2010

A Story about the Former President of Pakistan...

Story written by Baba Gurbaksh Singh (Nanakasar in Nakodar):

Bhai Meharban singh has been one of the famous personalities of Singapore. During 1970’s I used to live in Singapore, where I heard a tale from Bhai Sahib. He told me that once upon a time he went to visit the Gurdwara Sahibs in Pakistan. General Ayub Khan was the president of Pakistan at that time. He said that Ayub Khan invited him to have the evening meal at his home. As Bhai Sahib walked into the drawing room he was amazed and shocked at what he saw. On the wall front of him, he could see a painting of the Mool Mantar (the opening verse of Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee) in Urdu and Panjabi.

The began talking. Being keen to know why the Mool Mantar was hanged up in a frame, Bhai Sahib asked Ayub Khan, "General if you allow me, I want to ask you about the Mool Mantar." He kept the silent for a minute and then spoke, "This is the composition by great Sri Guru Nanak Dev jee! It’s because of this Kalaam (Holy Word) that I have managed to become the President of the country. This Mool Mantar is responsible for my success."

Bhai Sahib was told the following story:

"I used to study at a place name Aibtabaad. I used to get the beatings from teacher (Maulvi) everyday as I was the weakest student of my class. One day I became determined that I will not go to school. Halfway to school there was a Gurdwara Sahib. I would go inside the Gurdwara Sahib to hide away. The Baba jee (main sevadaar) of the Gurdwara Sahib knew me very well. He asked me "O Yubeyaa! Isn’t it your school time? What are you doing here?” I replied, "I don't want to go to school because the teacher scolds and beats me everyday. I can’t bear it any more. I don't want to go to school.” He took me under his lap and said me, "Yubeyaa! I assure you, you will never ever get the beating from your teacher any more, but in return you will have to follow my instructions." He told me that whenever I go to school I should just keep reciting this holy Mool mantar. I followed his instructions. I went to the school reciting the Mool Mantar. It was the first day in my school when I was spared from the beatings and scoldings of the teacher. I followed it everyday. Whenever I used to go to school I used to recite this holy Kalaam (Word of God) and after that I was never beaten by any teacher in the school.

Then exams arrived, so I went to the same Baba jee at the Gurdwara Sahib and said, "Baba jee, I want to get good marks in the exam, tell me what should I do?” The Baba jee replied, "Never leave the Holy Word of Guru Nanak (referring to the Mool Mantar) you will reach any position you wish.” It’s because of this Kalaam (Holy Word) of Guru Nanak Sahib that I have reached the position of president today."

In the year 2000 I had a chance to go to Pakistan. I was travelling through the market in Lahore when suddenly this tale of Ayub khan struck my mind. I went into a book store and asked for the autobiography of Ayub khan. I was given a book named 'FRIENDS, NOT MASTERS'. I just wanted to confirm this tale, and after flicking through few pages of the book I found confirmation of this story. Principal Satbir Singh has also written about this tale in one of his books.

Gurbaksh Singh
(Nanaksar Nakodar)

https://gurvichar.com/2017/07/21/the-mool-mantra-is-responsible-for-my-success-gen-ayub-khan/