• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh Sangat ji,please read as much bani as possible and do naam simran. May Vaheguru do kirpa on all and protect all.🙏 Bhul Chuk Maf

Human life is unbelievably, extraordinarily precious gift, that’s why coming times (many people dying) are no joke. It’s the compassion of mahapurkh they keep delaying bad things. Daas has had visions

@Kau89r8 Hanji, this post was made in context. @dharamyudh People of this earth have forgotten the Supreme lord who blesses them with every breath.They have become driven by the 5 thieves and God's

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Jai Tegang! said:

I think this disconnect from the original Khalsa is at the heart of our decline and losses. Amrit was the initiation into an armed group with deep spiritual values and high morals. Somewhere along the line, the armed part was reduced to carrying a small blunt blade with no requirement for training whatsoever. The Panth during Guru Gobind Singh Ji's time encompassed a variety of people from the non-combatant Udasis to the jangi Jodhay (who became the Khalsa) all receiving Guru Darbar patronage  and fulfilling their respective calling with Guru's Grace. In between these two were lay sangat of varying degrees of adherence all bettering their lives with the revolutionary spiritual and military life Guru Gobind Singh Ji offered.

That was really well articulated. And I have to say, the truth about what we've been talking about in the last few threads sometimes makes it hard to have respect for certain Amritdharis. 

• Like 1

It’s more bad than you think. Here’s a graph of world population, look at the exponential growth. There’s a fundamental law of nature - things are destroyed 100 times faster than they are made 

C45D7DD8-84F2-4486-90BC-1CAB6B7ED34C.png

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, WaljinderSingh said:

Just to reference to the context,  Guru Nanak dev ji foretold Babur's invasion of 1521 AD ( 1578 Bikrami) . 

I hope this makes it more clear.

Ohh im kinda dumb my bad lol

what year are we in now then ji?