Why our freedom movement died out?

shastarSingh

10 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Bhai ji, juts have done this with Akali Dal, Badal and SGPC. They've pretty much ruined the Akal Takhat institute. Your just focused on outsiders and can't see what is going on under your nose. 

What beadbi is that, that premier Sikh organisations now openly give out alcohol for block votes. Juts have normalised this.   

SGPC and akali dal always had a large jatt representation.

It's just badal who has ruined these institutions.

SGPC and akali dal hv a glorious past and hv done a lot for the panth before badal parvaar hijacked them.

You can't say that jatts as a community hv ruined SGPC and akali dal.

17 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I hear you bhai ji. I've fought and struggled to keep my mother tongue alive in the diaspora.

But how many of the people who are now Haryana jaats did the same with Panjabi in the Panjab suba movement.

And now people are about to let their guards down and potentially let these people into our panth. How are they not going to back stab us again?    

Haryanvi jaats r realizing their mistake. They r realizing that they got used up by the Bammann.

They shud be welcomed.

2 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Haryanvi jaats r realizing their mistake. They r realizing that they got used up by the Bammann.

They shud be welcomed.

So when some jut panchoday do what you were accusing the bhappas off, you give them a pass. lol! 

The rest of us will just end up watching you people going in circles. I wouldn't care, but my Sikh heritage is important to me, and that makes it sad. 

And you give them a pass for raping and murdering Sikhs after Indira got sent off too..........says a lot.  

6 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

So when some jut panchoday do what you were accusing the bhappas off, you give them a pass. lol! 

The rest of us will just end up watching you people going in circles. I wouldn't care, but my Sikh heritage is important to me, and that makes it sad. 

And you give them a pass for raping and murdering Sikhs after Indira got sent off too..........says a lot.  

If haryanavi jaats after becoming sikhs do what bhappaas do, they will be criticized too.

Let's see how they behave after becoming sikhs.

Couple of jaats i know who hv become Sikhs hv the gutts and openly speak against Goi and the Bammann.

10 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Couple of jaats i know who hv become Sikhs hv the gutts and openly speak against Goi and the Bammann.

Because they are hurting their pockets, and that's what they care about most. Otherwise they wouldn't give a crap about Sikhs.

Anyway, I've learnt what I needed to. There's been plenty of people here in the UK, who aren't juts, who have been speaking up about the goi/84 etc. for decades. You keep creating this narrative like it is only juts that do so. 

And you're still not addressing all the murdering and goi collusion 'Sikh' juts have done over decades. 

16 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Anyway, I've learnt what I needed to. There's been plenty of people here in the UK, who aren't juts, who have been speaking up about the goi/84 etc. for decades. You keep creating this narrative like it is only juts that do so. 

I hv written earlier that jatt community has many negatives and there were decent number of khaarrkus from rural background who were not jatts. I respect them all.

57 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

I hv written earlier that jatt community has many negatives and there were decent number of khaarrkus from rural background who were not jatts. I respect them all.

Ok bhai ji. I think it's obvious that things can get really unpredictable in India. Personally (and I know I'm not the only one to feel like this) I wouldn't be able to trust some of these people we've been talking about in the event of conflict. I wouldn't want to risk myself or a loved one with such people. I doubt their motives.  

It is what it is. 

What's going to happen is going to happen. I pray it's for the best of the panth. Akaal Sahai.