Why our freedom movement died out?

shastarSingh

16 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Lots of Gaddars in jatts, I agree but majority of brave khaarrkus were from rural backgrounds too.

Hv u ever heard of a bhappa khaarrku?

These bhappaas can only marry their cousin sisters and become bhainchods.

I'd rather quiet bhappas minding their own business doing what gandh they get up to, than a jut, who's completely stabbing the movement in the back whilst claiming to be down. 

I was alive when the movement was happening and stuff trickled through to us here in the UK. It was mainly jut policemen killing kharkus. 

Bhai ji and you should know, jut brothers shared a wife in the villages not long ago. Some might still be doing it now for all I know? That's PROPER panchodhry. 

I don't think there are that many bhappay in the UK myself, at least not in my ends.  

15 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Are you saying bhappas are marrying their own first cousins? Why doesn't Akal Takhat put out a firmaan? 

The whole world knows bhappas marry their cousins and in many cases first cousins.

Veerji don't take me as a supporter of jatt community.

Lots of fuddu jatts roaming around.

In almost every jatt household, bhainchod jatts fight and even kill their brothers over agricultural land disputes.

Even my bhainchod chachaas r trying to grab our land.

6 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

The whole world knows bhappas marry their cousins and in many cases first cousins.

Veerji don't take me as a supporter of jatt community.

Lots of fuddu jatts roaming around.

In almost every jatt household, bhainchod jatts fight and even kill their brothers over agricultural land disputes.

Even my bhainchod chachaas r trying to grab our land.

I think a lot of us are experiencing this stuff. More people than like to admit, because apnay like to put a benauti front on all the time, like everything is excellent. 

Going back to the OP, I think there is a lot of nostalgia in the diaspora for Sikh raj. I grew up with the K'stan lehar in the background.

Things are pretty messed up in Panjab right now. Some of us are thinking, if another lehar happens, and we have the same type of panchod gaddaars lurking around. That's going to fail again. I don't think we can afford a bunch of deaths right now. 

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think a lot of us are experiencing this stuff. More people than like to admit, because apnay like to put a benauti front on all the time, like everything is excellent. 

Going back to the OP, I think there is a lot of nostalgia in the diaspora for Sikh raj. I grew up with the K'stan lehar in the background.

Things are pretty messed up in Panjab right now. Some of us are thinking, if another lehar happens, and we have the same type of panchod gaddaars lurking around. That's going to fail again. I don't think we can afford a bunch of deaths right now. 

Our characters hv gone down greatly. Power is the biggest nashaaa. Even if we hv our own state right now, it will be a corrupt state.

We do need our own state but at present we need to:

1. Do parchar of gurmat and religious organizations need to work unitedly.

2. Do 2-3 selective killings in an year to show Goi that we still hv our anakh. For example people like ram rahim and sumedh saini shud be sent to hell.

6 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Our characters hv gone down greatly. Power is the biggest nashaaa. Even if we hv our own state right now, it will be a corrupt state.

We do need our own state but at present we need to:

1. Do parchar of gurmat and religious organizations need to work unitedly.

Be careful what you're saying bro!! Delete that last bit. 

Thing with parchaar is that we can't keep doing it like we have. I've been watching for decades and the current method hasn't helped foster unity one bit let alone overcome casteism in the pends. It's worse now than it ever has been.  

And bhai ji, people in the diaspora are getting more intelligent and well informed. There's people out here who can read purataan granths like most young people in Panjab can't.  

8 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Thing with parchaar is that we can't keep doing it like we have.

The parcharaks first need to do parchar on their minds.

We hv mayadhari parcharaks and that's why their words lack power to change the lives of people.

Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale would change lives of people in few words.

13 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

The parcharaks first need to do parchar on their minds.

We hv mayadhari parcharaks and that's why their words lack power to change the lives of people.

Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale would change lives of people in few words.

He lived the life bhai ji. He wasn't a hypocrite. I remember hearing about how he cussed off some jutt guy who had got some Mazhbhi women pregnant, and was crying to him about it saying 'I've ruined my life!". He told him: "if she was good enough for you then, why isn't she now?" Then he did their Anand Karaj.

People who I've spoken to who grew up with him  said he was quiet and had lots of insaniyat and was seriously abiyaasi.