Jump to content

Colin Powell, first Black US state secretary, dies of Covid complications


Recommended Posts

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/iskcon-followers-students-protest-in-dhaka-over-violence-against-hindus-101634562956776.html

 

Colin Powell, first Black US state secretary, dies of Covid complications

  • Former US secretary of state Colin Powell was fully vaccinated, according to the family statement.
Colin Powell, a US war hero and the first Black secretary of state, has died from complications from Covid-19, his family said on October 18, 2021.(AFP) Colin Powell, a US war hero and the first Black secretary of state, has died from complications from Covid-19, his family said on October 18, 2021.(AFP)
Published on Oct 18, 2021 05:53 PM IST
 
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Kunal Gaurav

Former US secretary of state Colin Powell passed away at 84 years of age due to complications related to coronavirus disease, the family has announced on his Facebook page on Monday. Powell, also the first Black secretary of state, was fully vaccinated, according to the family statement.

@GurjantGnostic and @californiasardar1what are your opinions on your countryman ?

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/iskcon-followers-students-protest-in-dhaka-over-violence-against-hindus-101634562956776.html

 

Colin Powell, first Black US state secretary, dies of Covid complications

  • Former US secretary of state Colin Powell was fully vaccinated, according to the family statement.

Colin Powell, a US war hero and the first Black secretary of state, has died from complications from Covid-19, his family said on October 18, 2021.(AFP) Colin Powell, a US war hero and the first Black secretary of state, has died from complications from Covid-19, his family said on October 18, 2021.(AFP)

Published on Oct 18, 2021 05:53 PM IST
 
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Kunal Gaurav

Former US secretary of state Colin Powell passed away at 84 years of age due to complications related to coronavirus disease, the family has announced on his Facebook page on Monday. Powell, also the first Black secretary of state, was fully vaccinated, according to the family statement.

@GurjantGnostic and @californiasardar1what are your opinions on your countryman ?

 

Anyone that involved with our system is morally bypassed. But as far as people go in government and military General Powell was a decent, and level headed individual. 

A whole entire cut above the clowns we have now. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Colin Powell was part of the group who claimed Iraq has WMD. He maybe got bought into the lies made by dick cheney but his character was good. He stood with principles rather than with Party. Traditional Republican who are not right wing and never in the orbit of trump crazy folks. 

It is bit off and crazy to have a discussion on the vaccine efficiency based on Colin Powell's case. Mostly everybody knows that having a cancer as the underlying condition, he would have far less chance to recover.

All anti-vaccine threads has been deleted and has no place on this forum. We respect your choice but take the anti-vaccine propaganda somewhere else but not here.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Colin Powell was part of the group who claimed Iraq has WMD. He maybe got bought into the lies made by <banned word filter activated> cheney but his character was good. He stood with principles rather than with Party. Traditional Republican who are not right wing and never in the orbit of trump crazy folks. 

It is bit off and crazy to have a discussion on the vaccine efficiency based on Colin Powell's case. Mostly everybody knows that having a cancer as the underlying condition, he would have far less chance to recover.

All anti-vaccine threads has been deleted and has no place on this forum. We respect your choice but take the anti-vaccine propaganda somewhere else but not here.

You're free to censor the forum as you see fit. Differing medical opinions, mine being backed by my Dr., are not propoganda. They're differences in thought about an emerging issue. I'm not an anti vaxer propoganda whoever. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You're free to censor the forum as you see fit. Differing medical opinions, mine being backed by my Dr., are not propoganda. They're differences in thought about an emerging issue. I'm not an anti vaxer propoganda whoever. 

Good brother. Let's not use this platform for any promotion of Anti-Covid 19 Vaccine. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Premi5 said:

 

Dear @S1ngh, I agree with @GurjantGnostic- we should be able to post about covid and the vaccine if we are sceptical about it. I think it's a reasonable use of 'freedom of speech' 

Respect your opinion but not here. I went thru this crap in hospital, seen my friends left and now seeing some gurmukhs suffering. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Respect your opinion but not here. I went thru this crap in hospital, seen my friends left and now seeing some gurmukhs suffering. 

Sounds like a personal, emotional, way to admin the forum. And has little bearing on vaccine effectiveness. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use