A “Kaur” complaining that “brown” women are not sexualized

9 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Right but when a father is drunk all the time and an embarrassment ofc ‘broads’ would be influenced by the lack of a strong father.

I've met a bunch of apneean from secure, solid, stable backgrounds with loving supportive fathers doing our jaloos. So it isn't as simple as that. 

But you are right, the above contributes to the issue. 

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

I've know a bunch of apneean from secure, solid, stable backgrounds with loving supportive fathers doing our jaloos. So it isn't as simple as that. 

But you are right, the above contributes to the issue. 

I mean even if Guru Sahib himself was someone's blood parent, they could still go down the wrong path.

2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The way I've come to terms with it is: everything that begins must one day end.

If there's an opportunity in amongst it to delay the inevitable or even reverse it for some time, then by all means, don't be a defeatist little b1tch about it. Equally, don't succumb to despair and cry yourself to an early grave. In the grand scheme of things, we don't really matter at all. Enjoy the ride.

See it as an adventure dude. Some patakay aren't the end of the world.

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yeah, they're known for telling the truth aren't they.....lol

What about their culture itself? 

White men themselves allowed their women to become sexualised and misused. For example it’s desi men making films with half naked Kaurs, it’s not Kaurs making these films. Muslim men don’t allow their women to be exploited like this 

1 minute ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Goras are barely going to churches and following their Dharam, they HAD a culture not anymore.

Exactly, they've invested so much into being 'modren' they've lost the plot hurtling along that line. But notice how working class goray have still kept their original nature intact. Still yobbish, still football, drinking (and now cocaine too). Still clannish in areas usually connected to football clubs. 

As a woman I know that women are easily malleable, they copy and replicate a lot of habits and quirks from their partners and whatnot… all women really want is a strong and admirable male figure in their life that inspires them to do well. Remember most women compete with other women 

1 minute ago, Jassu said:

White men themselves allowed their women to become sexualised and misused. For example it’s desi men making films with half naked Kaurs, it’s not Kaurs making these films. Muslim men don’t allow their women to be exploited like this 

Blame these men directly. I bet you a disproportionate amount of them come from a particular background that starts crying at any criticism and can scarecely make a film without their caste being mentioned in the title. 

Plus you've just totally disempowered women like they are puppets and have no will or choice of their own in the matter.

It's like if someone told me that they'd give me a million pounds and make me a star for making some gandu, jaloos of myself in some film. I'd be like: "Nah f**k that! I'd rather eat beans on toast every day than debase myself like that."

If I knew a broad who was doing this, I'd tell her clearly what I thought about it.