A “Kaur” complaining that “brown” women are not sexualized

8 minutes ago, Jassu said:

White men themselves allowed their women to become sexualised and misused. For example it’s desi men making films with half naked Kaurs, it’s not Kaurs making these films. Muslim men don’t allow their women to be exploited like this 

Bollocks, go to certain arab/muslim countries, they have brothels where the hoes are sullis too.  

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Bollocks, go to certain arab/muslim countries, they have brothels where the hoes are sullis too.  

They aren’t producing films where their Muslim women are half naked and shaking their arse for drunk viewers. I even see women wearing dupatta doing weird things in films lool

7 minutes ago, Jassu said:

As a woman I know that women are easily malleable, they copy and replicate a lot of habits and quirks from their partners and whatnot… all women really want is a strong and admirable male figure in their life that inspires them to do well. Remember most women compete with other women 

I can't complete with Bill Gates or that Tesla guy. I don't want what they want. I don't have extravagant tastes. I don't give a f** about impressing some other bloke. I've made choices and decisions that have a long term impact on me. I stand by them.

I have my own journey in this life. I'm not going to waste it trying to compete with some twat down the road. Learning to accept and understand myself regardless of outside 'validation' has been the greatest most rewarding (and difficult) journey, and it may well go on till the end of this form of existence.

3 minutes ago, Jassu said:

, maybe if we had more Chamars in power they’d also make something like Chamars & Juliet…

Or maybe they wouldn't? Or maybe they will now if the chance arose because that stupidity has been modelled to them? 

Lol well most women are not strong minded like men, as I said they are easily more influenced and malleable. that is the truth,

Then I'm f**ked because the women that (sort of) raised me, is one of the strongest minded people I've ever met, including males.   And I've met a few tough people in my life. I guess that screws me over in terms of a reference point. 

BUT, if she can do it, at least I know not all women are destined to be invertebrates. 

8 minutes ago, Jassu said:

They aren’t producing films where their Muslim women are half naked and shaking their arse for drunk viewers. I even see women wearing dupatta doing weird things in films lool

6 minutes ago, Jassu said:

In Pakistan they killed that one actress who used to pose for sexy photos and upload erotic videos, look at Punjabi tiktok look at all the gand. And look at the comments on these videos a bunch of men wearing turbans too. Sickening

And that's exactly  why you need to turn this sh1t off and read books and get into Sikhi more instead. 

And for all you proud blokes, this is an apnee critiquing our quom. I hope you're paying some attention to some of what she's got to say about 'modren' Panjabi culture!  

I'm gone now. 

56 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

In the most simplest terms, whiteness is revered because of the civilisation and the culture they created, yet whiteness has also come to be despised for the morally questionable means by which they achieved their grand ambitions; ambitions that were achieved at the expense of those they exploited and then bulldozed into submission during their ascent to power.

I don't get caught up in the rhetoric that sees whiteness as evil because of something quite straightforward: any racial group who had the means to achieve what the whites managed, would've done exactly the same to any culture and group they encountered who was standing in the way of them achieving their objectives. It's ultimately about POWER. Had Africans or Indians possessed the means and the might to subjugate Europe and exploit their people and their resources, none of these marauding non-white factions in this alternative history I've just manufactured would've packed up shop and gone home because they were about to hurt the feelings of the tribes standing in their way, lol.

We are undoubtedly currently living in the dying moments (in a macro sense) of white civilisation.

A central truth that whites need to come to terms with that their more race-aware / proud members seems incredibly reluctant to embrace as reality, is that the white masses have been betrayed by the elites of their own kind in quite an horrific manner, which is behaviour that tends to trickle down the social hierarchical structure of power (meaning even lower status whites exhibit behaviour that is hostile to their own kind), and is largely why their moral consciousness has declined to moribund levels.

By existing in this dying world of theirs, we are at the mercy of the exact problems plaguing their people. We've unwittingly exposed ourselves to the same destructive forces -- by arriving on these shores -- that are feeding on their "carcasses" so to speak.

The problem for us arises when common values that we share with a certain dying breed of whites -- in terms of traditional cultural norms that cover things like family and sexual issues and relationships -- are devalued and attacked as outdated and harmful because adherence to them creates clarity, strength, and unity amongst one's OWN group. When we see these short-sighted brown females championing socio-political ideologies that were intended to destroy whiteness, and are instead apniyan are starting to adopt these same foreign ideologies and weaponise them against their own brown people, that's when you know the brainwashing is complete. We are just unfortunate collateral in a war that doesn't even involve us. I wouldn't expect some Westernised Punjabi f**k high on the fumes of their own bakwaas to see beyond their own nose at the bigger picture that lays beyond.

Quoting some misconceptions there. 

The, they would have done it if they could argument is a white supremacist one and really flimsy bro. Do better. 

34 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Quoting some misconceptions there. 

The, they would have done it if they could argument is a white supremacist one and really flimsy bro. Do better. 

It doesn't matter who says it if the facts bear it out.

How much whiteness is in Islam whereby they were knocking on the doors of Europe by the early Middle Ages? They didn't want to come inside for a quick cup of tea. Their "browness" never saw them turn back to Arabia or take the higher moral ground. They had the means, the power, and the belief to turn mainland Europe to their way of life. 

Why did the Brahmins not become a sea-faring nation and conquer the world centuries before a white foot alighted on their soil? Which white supremacist was colonising their mind at that time? 

The desire for Power and the need to accumulate and subjugate once the wind is behind Man -- regardless of the background of those men -- is enough for any race to commit atrocities in the name of progress or a cause.

I don't imbue the brown races with as much nobility as you do, perhaps because you don't want to come off as discriminatory, which is understandable. I suppose denying these uncomfortable truths allows us to avoid pondering uncomfortable questions about the inherent capabilities of said races, which, again, is not something I baulk at contemplating because I don't suffer from feelings of inferiority. Well, not anymore, at least!

3 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

It doesn't matter who says it if the facts bear it out.

How much whiteness is in Islam whereby they were knocking on the doors of Europe by the early Middle Ages? They didn't want to come inside for a quick cup of tea. Their "browness" never saw them turn back to Arabia or take the higher moral ground. They had the means, the power, and the belief to turn mainland Europe to their way of life. 

Why did the Brahmins not become a sea-faring nation and conquer the world centuries before a white foot alighted on their soil? Which white supremacist was colonising their mind at that time? 

The desire for Power and the need to accumulate and subjugate once the wind is behind Man -- regardless of the background of those men -- is enough for any race to commit atrocities in the name of progress or a cause.

I don't imbue the brown races with as much nobility as you do, perhaps because you don't want to come off as discriminatory, which is understandable. I suppose denying these uncomfortable truths allows us to avoid pondering uncomfortable questions about the inherent capabilities of said races, which, again, is not something I baulk at contemplating because I don't suffer from feelings of inferiority. Well, not anymore, at least!

The facts don't bear out. Do your homework and come back bro.