A “Kaur” complaining that “brown” women are not sexualized

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You seen that map?

Means nought if the ambition for expansion hadn't even been formulated in that mind of his. Being "great" within the remit of subjugating legions of your people and the surrounding areas is a different type of greatness compared to not only travelling thousands of miles with the intent to deploy PHYSICAL force in defeating a population, BUT to then have the wherewithwal to construct complex sociological systems to destroy the SPIRIT and the MIND of the conquered populations is something entirely. When did the Zulus come close to this? When did the Persians even suggest such a thing was posssible? When the Sikhs with their brief-lived empire express a desire to travel this road?

2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Means nought if the ambition for expansion hadn't even been formulated in that mind of his. Being "great" within the remit of subjugating legions of your people and the surrounding areas is a different type of greatness compared to not only travelling thousands of miles with the intent to deploy PHYSICAL force in defeating a population, BUT to then have the wherewithwal to construct complex sociological systems to destroy the SPIRIT and the MIND of the conquered populations is something entirely. When did the Zulus come close to this? When did the Persians even suggest such a thing was posssible? When the Sikhs with their brief-lived empire express a desire to travel this road?

You don't history or archaeology much do you?

I suggest you study Cyrus first. 

You'll never buy into another empire again. 

Previous to him aftica had an empire reaching up into china. It wasn't for nothing. They knew how to deal with people. 

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

The argument that mass tyranny is human nature, human culture period, is a lie told by those who's culture is based on it. 

Let's reduce the scope, then. If tyranny is the preserve of whiteness -- and the brown races possess a nobility not predicated on aggression or cruelty -- why do foolish westerners with similarly naive notions get raped and beheaded when venturing out to these wonderful nations full of latent super-souls?

Just now, MisterrSingh said:

Let's reduce the scope, then. If tyranny is the preserve of whiteness -- and the brown races possess a nobility not predicated on aggression or cruelty -- why do foolish westerners with similarly naive notions get raped and beheaded when venturing out to these wonderful nations full of latent super-souls?

I didn't say that. A. 

When in history? B. 

That should give you a lot. 

Study Cyrus, the Ancient African Empires and the Civilization columbus was saved by then get back to me. 

4 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You don't history or archaeology much do you?

I suggest you study Cyrus first. 

You'll never buy into another empire again. 

Previous to him aftica had an empire reaching up into china. It wasn't for nothing. They knew how to deal with people. 

Is this from the same school of thought that suggests black people are the true Israelites?

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

I didn't say that. A. 

When in history? B. 

That should give you a lot. 

Study Cyrus, the Ancient African Empires and the Civilization columbus was saved by then get back to me. 

I'm still waiting for a reponse as to why none of them were ever capable of formulating a plan of conquering Europe. It's one question that you've avoided answering by throwing me three separate subjects to discuss.

8 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

@GurjantGnostic At the risk of repeating myself, this is where it begins and ends. You're desperately spinning plates in the hope I send them crashing to the ground. You're making me defend something I don't agree with on a fundamental level because I'm looking at it from an objective viewpoint whereas you're emotionally agitated these issues are even being identified. I don't care either way. But it's still fascinating. And I have no narrative to perpetuate. Whites are as alien to me as my so-called own people.

7 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

@GurjantGnostic At the risk of repeating myself, this is where it begins and ends. You're desperately spinning plates in the hope I send them crashing to the ground. You're making me defend something I don't agree with on a fundamental level because I'm looking at it from an objective viewpoint whereas you're emotionally agitated these issues are even being identified. I don't care either way. But it's still fascinating. And I have no narrative to perpetuate. Whites are as alien to me as my so-called own people.

I'm multitasking bro. Continue in ignorance. No skin off my back. Have to spoon feed you already.