Petition for Corey Pujols

GurjantGnostic

No offense but just because someone called someone a racial slur doesn’t mean the victim should resort to violence (in this case violence that can even fracture someone’s skull). He could of just recorded it or reported it later and sued the company or taken it elsewhere…

I’m not agreeing with the prison sentence but plenty of people get racially abused or slurs thrown at them and they don’t resort to violence so idk. 

13 hours ago, Premi5 said:

The man died. What do you think would be a fairer punishment ?

Only a pity he didn't die sooner. 

30 years sounds like a waste of everyone's time and money. He'd be better off in anger management and doing some community service. I mean other than the one he just did. 

Insighting violence is itself a crime. When you die commiting a criminal act, you and your concriminals are charged with all deaths resulting. 

Since dead dude was both commiting the crime of disturbing the peace, insighting violence, and commiting a hate crime based on his use of racial slurs, the worse one, he should get charged with his own death. 

Indigenous people's day a few years back a white dude circled the protests here three times, before getting stuck at a crosswalk, while the natives took a photo and he was so fumed that they speak out against columbus and thanksgiving that he ran an old woman down to break through the photo line. He was of course told by the police that he was in fear of his life and released. 

Corey didn't try and kill the dude. Just gave him a free lesson. I'm not saying he should have hit him, just that charging him with a possoble 30 years is excessive. 

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Let me put it this way. A bibi is at work, is regularly harassed by this old dude, who one day finally gets in her face and says something about the Guru Sahiban and she slaps him and his weak <banned word filter activated> falls and dies, she should spend 30 years wasting tax dollars?

Some of these people (on the forum) are a  waste of time Gurjant. If it happens to their own they'd be jumping up and down, but when it's another vulnerable community, they are indifferent. 

Yeah, that youngun shouldn't have punched the older guy, but that sentence is ridiculous. He should be done for manslaughter at worst. 

Plus the old c**t should have kept his mouth shut too. He must have been a proper nazi when he was younger.     

10 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Let me put it this way. A bibi is at work, is regularly harassed by this old dude, who one day finally gets in her face and says something about the Guru Sahiban and she slaps him and his weak <banned word filter activated> falls and dies, she should spend 30 years wasting tax dollars?

1) A slap isn’t equivalent to violently punching a man’s face that he literally gets brain contusions and fractures. Apparently he died too because of these mentioned punches. If someone did somehow die because of a bibi’s slap then it must be because he fell down and not because of the slap itself. 

2) During the height of the pandemic, a lot of Asians were facing racial abuse (I’m only mentioning verbal abuse; I’m aware of the physical abuse too) yet I didn’t hear them going around and knocking people out to the point of death. Yes, racial abuse is disgusting and vile but that doesn’t mean you should kill people because of it.

3) This is more pointed towards Dally. If a Sikh man was called a… idk, a raghead or terrorist or whatever slur they use and he punches the person to the point of death then I would also literally say the same thing. The sentence shouldn’t be that high but obviously there needs to be a punishment. 

Oncemore, it hurts being called racist slurs, I know the feel. However I have literally never attempted to kill someone. This is like Muslims killing someone over a cartoon because it hurt their feelings.

Edit: I saw that it was mentioned that he punched him to ‘teach him a lesson’. Trust me if you punch an already racist man it doesn’t change anything, lol. He was probably an older gentleman too because he died because of a supposedly simple punch. If he was a younger man then quite clearly the punch wasn’t ‘light’.

From what I see an older man probably got killed because of his racist views and while I absolutely deplore racism, I feel a lot our own sianeh (elderly) folk are racists themselves (even the younguns) and no I don’t think they should die because of it.

2 hours ago, Jassu said:

1) A slap isn’t equivalent to violently punching a man’s face that he literally gets brain contusions and fractures. Apparently he died too because of these mentioned punches. If someone did somehow die because of a bibi’s slap then it must be because he fell down and not because of the slap itself. 

2) During the height of the pandemic, a lot of Asians were facing racial abuse (I’m only mentioning verbal abuse; I’m aware of the physical abuse too) yet I didn’t hear them going around and knocking people out to the point of death. Yes, racial abuse is disgusting and vile but that doesn’t mean you should kill people because of it.

3) This is more pointed towards Dally. If a Sikh man was called a… idk, a raghead or terrorist or whatever slur they use and he punches the person to the point of death then I would also literally say the same thing. The sentence shouldn’t be that high but obviously there needs to be a punishment. 

Oncemore, it hurts being called racist slurs, I know the feel. However I have literally never attempted to kill someone. This is like Muslims killing someone over a cartoon because it hurt their feelings.

Edit: I saw that it was mentioned that he punched him to ‘teach him a lesson’. Trust me if you punch an already racist man it doesn’t change anything, lol. He was probably an older gentleman too because he died because of a supposedly simple punch. If he was a younger man then quite clearly the punch wasn’t ‘light’.

From what I see an older man probably got killed because of his racist views and while I absolutely deplore racism, I feel a lot our own sianeh (elderly) folk are racists themselves (even the younguns) and no I don’t think they should die because of it.

Lol. Okay.

A slap and a punch are the exact same thing. The old dude died from hitting his head when he fell down. 

Did she just compare the most brutal slave culture in history to a few wu flu jokes?

Should have compared it to post 911 but whatever. 

...You didn't read anything about this before posting did you?

Oh so you can read it was one punch. The old racist hit his head ding dong.