Very recent interview with Boris Johnson.......

dallysingh101

16 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

No he's not, but I don't think he expected being PM to be this hard for him?

Think it was his ambition since childhood to be Prime Minister. 

He likes the status and fame but probably not the hard work so much. Probably didn't want to deal with all the issues since COVID

Do you think he has a personality disorder? Like Blair seemed to be a sociopath, but Boris seems relatively 'normal' (although maybe deceitful)

8 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Think it was his ambition since childhood to be Prime Minister. 

He likes the status and fame but probably not the hard work so much. Probably didn't want to deal with all the issues since COVID

Do you think he has a personality disorder? Like Blair seemed to be a sociopath, but Boris seems relatively 'normal' (although maybe deceitful)

I think he's definitely a narcissist (lots of signs there). Multiple children with multiple women, some of whom are unknown. Leaving previous wives for a younger upgrade with no remorse. Estranged relationships with children (I don't think Marina Wheeler's kids have much of a relationship with him). Compulsive lying (but I guess all politicians are like that?). Manipulative with no conscience and disarms everyone with a perfected façade of a  bumbling, amiable toff. 

On 12/18/2021 at 6:58 AM, dallysingh101 said:

I think he's definitely a narcissist (lots of signs there). Multiple children with multiple women, some of whom are unknown. Leaving previous wives for a younger upgrade with no remorse. Estranged relationships with children (I don't think Marina Wheeler's kids have much of a relationship with him). Compulsive lying (but I guess all politicians are like that?). Manipulative with no conscience and disarms everyone with a perfected façade of a  bumbling, amiable toff. 

Well just in case anyone asks what a whole entire piece of <banned word filter activated> looks like, let's keep the photo on stand by. Like a visual definition reference. 

Totally ready for that question moving forward. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10337131/Jennifer-Arcuri-suggests-Boris-Johnsons-wife-Carrie-Satanist-posts-conspiracy-theories.html

Boris Johnson's ex-lover Jennifer Arcuri suggests his wife Carrie is a 'Satanist' as she posts bizarre conspiracy theories about Covid vaccines on Twitter and Telegram

• Jennifer Arcuri has taken to posting bizarre conspiracy theories on social media
  • She discussed Satanism in the UK Government while hosting livestream online
  • American entrepreneur also shared Covid and anti-vaxxer conspiracy theories

By KATIE FEEHAN FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 19:29, 22 December 2021 | UPDATED: 07:36, 23 December 2021

American entrepreneur Jennifer Arcuri has been making bizarre claims about the UK Government on her social media channels

+4
  •  

American entrepreneur Jennifer Arcuri has been making bizarre claims about the UK Government on her social media channels

Jennifer Arcuri, the businesswoman and alleged former girlfriend of Boris Johnson, has shared some bizarre conspiracy theories about Covid and the Prime Minister's wife on her social media channels.

On 12/23/2021 at 12:33 AM, Premi5 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10337131/Jennifer-Arcuri-suggests-Boris-Johnsons-wife-Carrie-Satanist-posts-conspiracy-theories.html

Boris Johnson's ex-lover Jennifer Arcuri suggests his wife Carrie is a 'Satanist' as she posts bizarre conspiracy theories about Covid vaccines on Twitter and Telegram

• Jennifer Arcuri has taken to posting bizarre conspiracy theories on social media
  • She discussed Satanism in the UK Government while hosting livestream online
  • American entrepreneur also shared Covid and anti-vaxxer conspiracy theories

By KATIE FEEHAN FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 19:29, 22 December 2021 | UPDATED: 07:36, 23 December 2021

+4
  •  

Jennifer Arcuri, the businesswoman and alleged former girlfriend of Boris Johnson, has shared some bizarre conspiracy theories about Covid and the Prime Minister's wife on her social media channels.

I bet she has some stories for sures.