Guru ka baaz!

shastarSingh

4 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

https://www.historicalgurudwaras.com/GurudwaraDetail.aspx?gid=8291

GURUDWARA SHRI CHARAN KAMAL SAHIB is situated in Village Naraina, Teh Dudu, Distt Jaipur, Rajasthan.

SHRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI came here while travelling from Talwandi Sabo to Nanded Sahib. GURU SAHIB came here via Sirsa, Nohar, Sahwa etc.

At the request of Mahant Jait Ram Ji of GURU SAHIB Dadu Samparda, he came here with the Sangat and stayed for 13 days. GURU SAHIB bowed his bow to Dadu's mausoleum. Along with GURU SAHIB, the Sikhs inquired about the fact that according to Gurmat it was not allowed to bow down in front of any Samadh and punished GURU SAHIB for this mistake.

GURU SAHIB gladly accepted the Hukam of the Khalsa and by praised that the Khalsa has fulfilled its duty according to Gurmat and has succeeded in this test. Apart from this, GURU SAHIB created a miracle that his falcon keeping in mind the sentiments of Mahant Jait Ram ji accepted bajra food.

Nice sakhi

Guru Sahib is sarab kalaa samrath.

3 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

This is the problem with vegetarian Sikhs of today.

If you show them some evidence that meat was touched or even eaten by Singhs in the past, they will totally ignore it and even try to do some insult of the person showing evidence.

With such an attitude for fellow Sikhs, no doubt we might physically attack each other in future.

I see it coming.

I hv been told by a Singh of a jatha that they are secretly storing weapons for a future clash with another samparda.

Why would they be going to war with another samparda?

1 minute ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Why would they be going to war with another samparda?

I don't want to name the jatha and samparda here as I don't want to create troubles between Singhs.

But I was told by a bazurg Singh that they are secretly storing weapons somewhere.

There is lots of distrust between organizations.

9 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Just to add 1 more thing.

In the area around my farm,Punjabis of which many are vegetarian are quite prosperous and hv electric wire fence or sharp wire fence around their farm to stop animals from spoiling their crop.

This wire hurts many animals.

So vegetarians being compassionate to animals is a myth.

Vegetarian farmers do so much spray on their crop and kill not only pests but billions of Non harmful organisms.

If vegetarian farmers are given freedom, they will cut whatever forest they see and increase their agricultural land and become big sardaars.

Cutting a forest results in death of millions of organisms and animals and for many animals it's a terrible death.

It's true. You have to kill lots of things just to grow food - aphids etc. Anyone killing creatures in the millions for vegetables and then pontificating about the virtues of vegetarianism makes me laugh. 

7 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It's true. You have to kill lots of things just to grow food - aphids etc. Anyone killing creatures in the millions for vegetables and then pontificating about the virtues of vegetarianism makes me laugh. 

Pingalwara are also doing natural farming in punjab successfully.

They say that only 10% of organisms are harmful to crop. Rest 90% of organisms are actually helpfull. But when we use pesticides we kill even helpful organisms and disturb natural biological processes.

3 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

They say that only 10% of organisms are harmful to crop. Rest 90% of organisms are actually helpfull. But when we use pesticides we kill even helpful organisms and disturb natural biological processes.

I've been largely organic in my garden, but even then I have to kill loads of aphids, whether through natural pesticides (like neem oil, which doesn't seem to work too well?) or just physically rubbing the aphids off the plant. Or you can catch some ladybirds and use them to help control the pests. 

It's a genocide of creatures one way or another. 

7 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I've been largely organic in my garden, but even then I have to kill loads of aphids, whether through natural pesticides (like neem oil, which doesn't seem to work too well?) or just physically rubbing the aphids off the plant. Or you can catch some ladybirds and use them to help control the pests. 

It's a genocide of creatures one way or another. 

Its also a genocide of birds.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/aug/10/pesticides-us-birds-species-biodiversity-study

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Plz watch the above video especially at 41:00