Vaheguru! A 20 year old Sikh girl gang r*aped, beaten, face blackend, by Daljit Hi*indus commits suicide *TRIGGER WARNING

Kau89r8

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

To be fair she just now agreed to take Amrit I think. So technically she is a "hindu", whatever that is, probably like her mother. Speaking of, where's mom? With the husband?

Not sure she has agreed to taken Amrit? He gave the kirpan to sister. 

But should clarify whether she is Hindu family or Sikh..

Her mum passed away last year. Father is disabled. No idea of husband and she has a baby.

Some videos in Punjabi my mum was watching interviewing them that there was a 'affair' happening and 'he was deeply in love with her '...? no clarification though...

I remember few yrs that Sikh girl in Pakistan wanted to marry muslim...she was 14 i think? Anyway family was pleading and apne were saying it 'grooming' then she said she made that choice shes in love with him and converted to islam. She was not threatened etc.  

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

I remember few yrs that Sikh girl in Pakistan wanted to marry muslim...she was 14 i think? Anyway family was pleading and apne were saying it 'grooming' then she said she made that choice shes in love with him and converted to islam. She was not threatened etc.  

You need to understand what pressure she was under with the whole state and the Islamamaniacs in the women's refuse that the Pakistan govt sent her to where she would have been threatened again and again. Only one Christian girl and a Hindu girl have actually been returned by the state to their parents out of over 500 a year that the Muslims abduct. 

4 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

I'm surprised it took this long? Did anyone really think that the Godi media would not try and divert the story to fit into their own narrative? AAP and their minions would also want to divert the story because it has shown up how hollow AAP's statements are about their rule in Delhi. It suits BJP. AAP, Liberals and every other political party apart from Panthic to divert the narrative into one of an internal issue among Hindu tribals which can be then buried. One thing to understand, these people are poor and with the poor you can make them change their story under threat or with inducements. We make the mistake of thinking that these people would act like how we expect we would react.