Sikhs standing with the Canada Truck Convoy - Thoughts?

Kau89r8

They are brought the Nishan Sahib to the protest amongst a white nationalists flag next to it.

I think they need to make it clear they are Khalistani Singhs so they dont get used. But it should be a concern. Upper caste hindus are venims out there in canada there. Also growing dindu population...

i dont support mandates nor trudeau but i will never vote for Right wing out there

We are stuck between rock and hard place - UK its labour (muslims) vs priti patels 

I'd vote left over these vile dindus 

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

Sikhs in Canada will stand by trucker because a lot of Canadian Sikhs are truckers so it is in our vested interests. 

What is going on in Canada is very worrying. The Canadian government is looking to freeze people's accounts.

This is dictatorship and tyranny.

I think they should make it clear they are Khalistanis so it will pi## dindus off or suck up to right wings

2 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

They are brought the Nishan Sahib to the protest amongst a white nationalists flag next to it.

I think they need to make it clear they are Khalistani Singhs so they dont get used. But it should be a concern. Upper caste hindus are venims out there in canada there. Also growing dindu population...

i dont support mandates nor trudeau but i will never vote for Right wing out there

We are stuck between rock and hard place - UK its labour (muslims) vs priti patels 

I'd vote left over these vile dindus 

Yuppppp these goras will realize later when hindu population increases who really are the bad ones. 

7 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Sikhs should not trust these people. I believe the govt can be evil but we shouldnt support these peope as they are anti sikh. We could have a space for sikhs to discuss all this but stop taking the nishaan sahib there like its weird to me.

6 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

They will turn against sikhs any moment. I dont understand why our lot dont use brain and realize not eveyone has the same morals as us?

Do you think it's about these apnay trying to fit in?