Sikhs standing with the Canada Truck Convoy - Thoughts?

Kau89r8

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Exactly. We should revel in our enemies hate. Send them a few 'f**k yous' back regularly. 

One thing I don't get is why apnay don't let others do their own dirty work. I mean we lost so much from jumping into other people's world wars before - still ain't learnt. 

What's 2A guns freedom?  

This is the saviour complex I'm talking about smh. They think they have to save the entire world. First save your own people and punjab please.

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

Hindus are passive but they attack from the back. Like priti Patel  trying to send the 3 Singhs back to india. They can very evil and sikhs dont understand this. Them infiltrating institutions will be very bad for us. Right now they dominate the silicon valley but there are other people to keep them in check. Just imagine what will happen if they have total control.

This is what is happening and is being planned I believe. But also, I think we should consider that many hindus from down south aren't as hate filled against us like the light skinned ones from the north are?  

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

This is what is happening and is being planned I believe. But also, I think we should consider that many hindus from down south aren't as hate filled against us like the light skinned ones from the north are?  

Not as bad but they are hindus first and foremost...

i will never trust them ever EVER

2 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Once they take our guns away how will we defend ourselves. That's what indians did in 1984 and some of our fools still havent learnt. They think the govt will protect them lol.

Thats why we are in lose-lose situation...you supports dems they take aways your guns which most sikhs support right wing you are in bed with these white rss types 

2 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

They all about Gun rights whereas the left Sikhs in us/Canada want to ban guns 

Every Sikh in Canada should own and train with these things. Just make sure they are properly locked up and secure though, otherwise younguns will get hold of them and do naughty stuff. 

It's obvious that right wing goray are planning for some big anglo pushback because of changing global demographics. We don't want apnay having to face them off in future with a blunt ceremonial kirpan. 

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

This is true alot of south ones are way better but we never know when someone will turn against us. Also you are right about Hindu women being with goras. I have noticed hindus have no self respect. They will form alliance with their own oppressor as long as it causes damage to others. Like they ruled over you for 200 years but now you will find them supporting goras against sikhs. They are a very weird community. When people ask why india is poor its goras fault but then they come here and form alliances with goras to suppress sikhs. I dont understand this community at all.