Racism in the USA

Premi5

5 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Dont care but I'm pretty sure most of us agree here that we can do without this sjw nonsense.

Okay genius. A social justice warrior, sjw, is somebody, who for the purposes of being able to act like <banned word filter activated>, takes up a cause, and uses that causes injustices to be a piece of <banned word filter activated>. Kind of like a punjabi...who jumps on the coat tails of a tragedy, perpetrated by almost certainly white people, against a Sikh to talk <banned word filter activated> on a racial group they feel they can get away with. You. Who then demands a safe space...us punjabi Sikhs...to say whatever racist <banned word filter activated> they want. Gtfo. Another round me. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Okay genius. A social justice warrior, sjw, is somebody, who for the purposes of being able to act like <banned word filter activated>, takes up a cause, and uses that causes injustices to be a piece of <banned word filter activated>. Kind of like a punjabi...who jumps on the coat tails of a tragedy, perpetrated by almost certainly white people, against a Sikh to talk <banned word filter activated> on a racial group they feel they can get away with. You. Who then demands a safe space...us punjabi Sikhs...so say whatever racist <banned word filter activated> they want. Gtfo. Another round me. 

Lol yeah that's what the actual sjw means but do you really think I'm calling you sjw in that sense? I'm calling you a sjw in the taunting sense, the sjws that are disliked by everyone with even half a brain.

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

Lol yeah that's what the actual sjw means but do you really think I'm calling you sjw in that sense? I'm calling you a sjw in the taunting sense, the sjws that are disliked by eveyone with even half a brain.

Lol yeah... that's what it means..but...gtfo. Ownt. 

Those are the ones disliked. The ones you're talking about are calling your racist <banned word filter activated> racist. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Lol yeah... that's what it means..but...gtfo. Ownt. 

Those are the ones disliked. The ones you're talking about are calling your racist <banned word filter activated> racist. Lol. 

No you are one of those who only want to see the world as it exists in your head instead of accepting someone else's experience.

• The title was changed to Racism in the USA
  • The topic was locked