Saka Sirhand - The Movie

japmans

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I downloaded the movie but nothing came up in the file. no.gif HELP!! tongue.gif :

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Did u unzip the file using Winzip?

the actual video file is compressed using winzip to save download time, so once you have downloaded you have to unzip extract the file.

If you have done the above and you still dont see anything then its probably some missing codec error.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I downloaded the movie but  nothing came up in the file.  no.gif   HELP!! tongue.gif :

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Did u unzip the file using Winzip?

the actual video file is compressed using winzip to save download time, so once you have downloaded you have to unzip extract the file.

If you have done the above and you still dont see anything then its probably some missing codec error.

Ermm how do you unzip extract the file, once it is downloaded?? hmmm.gif

i thought the movie was nicely nicely done...

and i have one complaint, that, on some of the parts, there's a fullll screen of text to read... now if im' wathing it at home, it's one thing, i can pause.. but we saw it at the gurdwara, and it's hard to pause, because it interrupts the music, which can interrupt the flow of thought... i think for those instances where there was full pages of writing, a few more seconds should be given before leaving the sceren of writing

THIS MOVIE ROCKS !!!!

Seriously.. This movie is great and i really encourage sangat to donate as much as they can so that singhs who made it will make next one much better with full scale advertisements about it.. I would request Gupt fauj to pls put Paypal online system so that we can support projects like this. And im pretty much sure THAT everybody is with me..

This Movie is amazing with nice choice of background music (specially enya) :e: Storyline series is amazing!!! I didnt' know that you guys made this good.. But its very Nicely done guys.. Deserves A+++++

Movie will show all over california camps :e:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The movie posted by Gupt Fauj Inc. Has been released on bittorrent to ease the load on their ISP

First u need to install a small program called bittorrent.. it’s easy and has no spyware in it and wont harm your computer in any way.. you can download it from:

http://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/bittornado/Bi...-w32install.exe

After you download and install bittorrent press the link below :

http://www.desitorrents.com/forums/attachm...achmentid=14755

You’ll be asked for a username and password..

Username: Desinet

Password: desinet12

Then you’ll be prompted to download a file.. download it.. and when it’s downloaded double-click it and your bittorrent client should start downloading.. :wub: After u’ve downloaded keep your client open so that others may download this sikhi video..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Is that supposed to be the whole movie??? it was only like 10 min long grin.gif ....im confused

help plzz

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

The movie is 45 minutes long.

Where did you download it from? Bittorrent or the link??