Bammans are liars!

6 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

A while ago I decided I really needed to understand what's going on in India without the biased Western filter that still sees the country through a colonial lens regardless of political or ideological persuasion, and also without the Sikh filter that I know is just all over the place in terms of reality.

They're beginning to produce intellectuals and thinkers grounded in Indian civilisational values who can stand against anyone from the West. They're establishing a mood which rejects the West's so-called values and ideology that are based on the Abrahamic systems, and instead arguing that Abrahamic philosophies and their contemporary derivatives have no place among Dharmic people and nations. It's basically decolonising a mass consciousness but not in the way cowardly Westerners do it by completely jettisoning reason and perspective. IF this movement gathers steam, we could see the cancerous current World Order come to an end in the coming centuries.

The desire to disassociate from Brahmins who, as you incisively point out, historically aligned with outsiders (Mughals, British, and now the shadowy Globalist elites of the West) to actively oppress their own kind by colluding with invaders, is something that is not lost on this emerging class of thinkers and speakers. They're defining a clear vision and an identity for themselves. They're identifying Islam as a real and unavoidable threat that can't be ignored in the hope they regulate their own excesses.

Sure, there's statecraft and propaganda involved like with all issues of rajneeti, but overall there's something in the air that I feel these people are striving to achieve, and you simply cannot begrudge them their desire to not exist under the boot of others while also striving for the stars. I wish we had people  on our side who had that kind of vision. We don't produce them anymore. Or if we do they're denied a voice. We're mired in the mitti of village skirmishes while these people are agitating for change on the global stage. I'm seriously tired of our hollow and boisterous bluster when there's nothing of substance behind it.

You talk about decolonization lol but these people talk about it for sometime then they are back to boot licking whites. I mean a white person making a commentary on Indian movies will get a million views. Alot of things are just talks but I dont see any decolonization happening in that population. Even in Canada they will align with these right wing types to defame Sikhs and khalistan. A few people here and there taking a stand against whites or stuff means nothing when you see how much self hate runs in the people of that country. They will talk about kicking out abrahamic religions and Christian missionaries but then see their behaviour with the white people on social media and you wonder why they go back to acting like subordinates.

10 hours ago, SinghPunjabSingh said:

You are absolutely right.

Brahmin's are 3% of the Indian population and control at max perhaps 5% of the Indian economy.

The vast majority of Brahmins live in poverty albeit there was a "creamy layer" which had succeeded politically.

But the Gujarati's openly boast of having ended Brahmin "Dynasty" Raj and having replaced it with "Bania Raj".

Yet a lot of our people are still living in the stone ages blaming Brahmins for having "enslaved" them. It's bizarre.

The most popular Amritdhari poster on this site (Mehtab Singh) was a former (Hindu) "Brahmin" too!

Are you aware that most of the Kashmiri Sikhs are predominantly of Brahmin ancestry?

Have you ever heard of Shaheed Bhai Mati Das Ji and Shaheed Bhai Sati Das Ji?

Are you aware of the seven (Amritdhari) Sharma brothers from Patiala who defied Indira's tanks in June 1984?

Have you heard of Pandit Kirpa Singh Dutt? Bhat Sikhs laid the foundations for Sikhi in the UK. 

Were the Bhat's who wrote Gurbani (Shabad Guru) also liars according to your opinion?

If you are aware of the above facts then instead of complaining about "bahmans" and "bhaapay" why don't you concentrate on educating some of the 40 million Hindu Brahmin's to join the Sikh Panth instead of hating us?

Well I'm pretty sure he is talking about Hindu Brahmins not the ones that became Sikhs. Do they remain Brahmins after becoming Sikhs?

On 4/3/2022 at 3:04 AM, MisterrSingh said:

We need to stop obsessing over these "bammans". They've set their sights beyond us, and want to elevate their nation to top status, while we're crying about things that were socially relevant 500+ years ago. The Brahmin upper classes are whatever they are. There are social elites in every single society on this planet. The question is HOW are WE improving our OWN situation?

Just because it exists in other societies doesnt mean it's okay. We can clearly see what these certain elite societies plan to do all over the world.