Harassed AT Trinidad AIRPORT

Gurpreet Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guess what Mr Stopsingh.....u know what u should do...u should probably think before u write crap here....cuz i did contact my embassy before i travelled and I did get an ok from them to ahead and travel like that since i didn't have enough time and they did tell me that if i did have any problem make sure i have other Id's which I did have on me....sooo think before u speak the next time......

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Don't worry singh sahib.. most of the time stopsingh posts seems to be very hostile/offensive posts and full of "I KNOW IT ALL" egoistic replies.. So it's good if you only ignore his posts/replies :TH: and btw.. Call the number H.Singh gave it to you (see the old pm) they will be really glad to help you out.. If organization is involved you get good response, alone person battle is kinda hard in all matters..

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did contact my embassy before i travelled and I did get an ok from them to ahead and travel like that since i didn't have enough time and they did tell me that if i did have any problem make sure i have other Id's which I did have on me

Exactly! Thats what I did. I took 3 extra identification papers from my university as well as my bank to show proof that the former cleanshaven person and the present me was the same individual. Surprisingly nothing was demanded to be shown. Gurpreet Singh veer, do let us know how things turn out. Gurujee is with you.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

EDITED

Admin note : This is your first and last warning and this reply will be deleted by morning!

Deleted for what ? Is there anything offensive in my post ? NO. Read it !! This is funny but yesterday a veerji on another thread wrote about censorship and him not being allowed to use jago wale in a broadcast. Here we have admin not allowing debate and threatening to delete a reply. There is nothing offensive in the reply as far as I can see. If telling people to change passport pictures is offensive then I apologise. Also I have not even had a first warning so whats with the premature last warning ?

Admin Note : Veer ji Your id is under moderation now. If duplicate id appears, your ip will be put on ban list. Thank you

What for ? Would be nice to know what forum guidlines I have broken and then it would be nice to apply these to everyone.

Mod Note : contact@sikhsangat.com. If more question raised in public forum, ip will be put up in ban list. Thanks

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU

very nicely put bhaji...im sure that once people read this article they will be touched...but wat was done to u is very sad and that guy deserves big time beats...lol... :wub: ...well take care everyone

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Hey Veerji, maybe we should write a letter to the local papers aswell.....

let me know if ur up to it

btw just a question, if a white guy suddenly grows his beard or keeps a gotti, does he need to go to change his pic before he flys? :wub: