Improving medical care of India!

In India privatization of education has happened big time in last 10-15 years. Parents pay expensive fees that goes into the pockets of private owners of universities. There are no jobs or very poor jobs.

Let's say after 10th, a simple course of natural medicine/ayurveda is created of say 3-4 years and the graduates are sent to rural Indian villages to give medical care to rural people. It will also give employment to these graduate students.

Medical care is bad in rural punjab and in poor states of India, it's terrible.

@Ranjeet01

@dallysingh101

@GurjantGnostic

@proudkaur21

@premi

34 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Things are the way they are because instead of coming up with our own plan of governance , India just continued on with the colonial style of of rule instead of developing our own way of governance. For a change to happen something big needs to happen. Most of the system in India is just copying the western model which has failed to work for the country. Industrialization in a country with so much pollution and depleting natural resources will only further lead to decline of the country as there is no civil planning in the country. I remember back in Punjab people used to be very excited to have highways but if you look at the engineering done to build them it will look someone who did not even pass high school approved it. Literally no planning happens in that country for anything. People are very short sighted and do not take the bigger picture into account. I ask the same things to people who talk about bringing industries into Punjab. I ask them with depleting water and most water bodies polluted how will you ensure that these industries do not further harm the health of the citizens since the industries in Ludhiana have polluted so many water bodies and also responsible for widespread cancer. No answer. Just set up factories and work as cheap labour. This is the industrialization they talk about.

I hv further idea.

These natural medicine imparting colleges shud be made VERY SIMPLE. Just fans and that too on solar. It will save so much money of govt.

In punjab and India, there are many many experienced vaids and hakims and some are poor too. Give them employment in these simple made colleges to train students.

These students shud be then sent to all rural areas to help people with medical care.

Prevention is better than cure!! Educate yourselves on how many illnesses can be prevented with exercise, low fat, low sugar and low carb diets!! Meditate, relieve your stress! Pay taxes towards a health care system. Learn aerobics, weight bearing exercises. Run, jog, walk, rock climb, swim, skip and the list is never ending, instead of imbibing shaheedi degh! Get off your bums and move!!

13 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

I hv further idea.

These natural medicine imparting colleges shud be made VERY SIMPLE. Just fans and that too on solar. It will save so much money of govt.

In punjab and India, there are many many experienced vaids and hakims and some are poor too. Give them employment in these simple made colleges to train students.

These students shud be then sent to all rural areas to help people with medical care.

@proudkaur21

Plz reply to this post of mine.

15 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

Things are the way they are because instead of coming up with our own plan of governance , India just continued on with the colonial style of of rule instead of developing our own way of governance. For a change to happen something big needs to happen. Most of the system in India is just copying the western model which has failed to work for the country. Industrialization in a country with so much pollution and depleting natural resources will only further lead to decline of the country as there is no civil planning in the country. I remember back in Punjab people used to be very excited to have highways but if you look at the engineering done to build them it will look someone who did not even pass high school approved it. Literally no planning happens in that country for anything. People are very short sighted and do not take the bigger picture into account. I ask the same things to people who talk about bringing industries into Punjab. I ask them with depleting water and most water bodies polluted how will you ensure that these industries do not further harm the health of the citizens since the industries in Ludhiana have polluted so many water bodies and also responsible for widespread cancer. No answer. Just set up factories and work as cheap labour. This is the industrialization they talk about.