Sant Baba Harnaam Singh Ji

ive also seen more pics and i daint understand what they were doing, there were like 5 silver cannister thingies and then they put them in a boat and harnaam singh and other sikh sangat were in this boat 2....ok hard 2 xplain, i'l try upload them later.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh

a benti to the sangat ji

Baba Harnaam Singh ji is acting mukhi of the Damdami Taksaal, he is not Jathadar, that is Sant ji himself. please dnt put Sant in front of the name of Baba Harnaam Singh ji

as for the boat and five silver canisters. that is the time when the singhs immersed the ashes off Baba Thakur Singh ji in the river at Kartarpur Sahib according to mayrada

as for whos the jathadar etc, ram singh has nothing to do with the Damdami Taksaal becus he has gone against the bachan off Baba Thakur Singh ji soon there will be videos putting a end to the controversy. Plus a video where Baba ji stands up in the sangat and asks the sangat that if they have any doubts if Sant ji is alive do ardas take hukamnama and Guru ji will tell u if Sant ji is alive or not. It’s a amazing scene hopefully Maharaaj di kirpa we will host these videos soon

swtay chardi kala

akaaaaaaaaaaal

deg tegh fateh

I believe this video will be seen this weeekend at Guru Tegh Bahadhur Gurudwara, Leicester - at the phog for the the Akhand Path Sahib in Baba ji's memory - I have a copy - it truely is amazing to watch.

Can you upload this video to the net?

The videos from the Antam Saskaar have been uploaded to the media section of gursikhijeevan.com

http://gursikhijeevan.com/media/video/index.ppa

Scroll to the bottom of the page for the saskaar videos.