Cars...

Singhstah

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of my favourite super cars has 2 b the bugatti veyron - engine 7993cc w16-cyl !!!!!! and 1001bhp!! dats more dan ferrari enzo!!!!!!!(660 bhp) and it does like 0-186mph in 14 secondsssss!!!! but its a bit mehngi though its like £600,000!! so which gives the amazing, beautiful, most kind hearted and generous sangat of this forum up until July to collect £££££££££££ for anjaan's birthday!!!! ^_^

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ur sooooooo kind! God bless u all! & i promise 2 give u alllll a ride in it! :TH:

ok ima bit dopey@uploading stuff rolleyes.gif

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ur sooooooo kind! God bless u all! & i promise 2 give u alllll a ride in it! :TH:

thanks all the same but I'll skip that offer of a ride blush.gif no matter how stunning the car is, u only have 1 life LOL.gif

thanks all the same but I'll skip that offer of a ride blush.gif no matter how stunning the car is, u only have 1 life LOL.gif

you've only got ONE??? i've got 8.4 million!!! hahaha LOL.gif

(i dunno if it was funny enough to deserve the little blue man, but i really love that emoticon)