Khanda

Inder 84

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

again very suspicious postings.. im starting to smell nangs...

maybe im just paranoid..

I agree with you Mkhalsa, I smell it too
The flag of Iran has three equal horizontal bands of green at the top, then white, and then red. The national emblem (a stylized representation of the word Allah in the shape of a tulip, a symbol of martyrdom) in red is placed in the center of the white band. ALLAH AKBAR (God is Great) in white Arabic script is repeated 11 times along the bottom edge of the green band and 11 times along the top edge of the red band.

This what the iranian flag means!!! The middle red thing is NOT a khanda

Hi guys,

The khanda symbol itself is actually a much more ancient one dating older then Sikhism.

Iran's flag also has a Khanda on it.

Look at what I posted above for

the meaning of the khanda and you'll see the difference. If you need more help understanding this pm me and ill explain further.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Hi APDJ,

I'm just saying, if you take a look at the symbol itself, its near identical to the Sikh Khanda, just because its a different name doesnt change the drawing/symbol itself lol did you not read where I wrote

"I just am saying, that the Khanda symbol itself is an ancient one, and theres possibly different meaning to it according to other races/peoples." - Getae

Please pay closer attention bro.

its a tulip!! a FLOWER NOT SHASTARS

just because they look similar doesnt mean they have anything to do with each other...

another example would be the wheel on indias flag.. it looks exactly like the wagon wheels used on the oregon trail.. does that mean all the migrants to california in the 1800s came from india?

its a ridiculous association.