Deja Vu??

DhadiMania

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Please forgive me if this sounds like a silly question blush.gif but I was wondering about the topic of deja vu? Like when you are doing something or just anywhere, it is extremely familiar and it's like your there again for the second time. blush.gif

I hope it makes sense what Ive written!! Any thoughts? Is there an explanation?

Bull chuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

First the joke-;

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before. LOL.gif

Yeah I get deja vu feelings sometimes. It's usually either with places or situations. Many people think that the deja vu you have at some places where you have never been before could have been something to do with reincarnation in that you've been to that place in a previous life.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Gurfateh!!

A couple of years ago, when i was into the whole paranormal stuff read a couple of articles and saw a programmes on the topic, i thinks theres about three different explainations, this is what they are :

1.Several psychoanalysts attribute deja vu to simple fantasy or wish fulfillment.

2.Some psychiatrists ascribe it to a mismatching in the brain that causes the brain to mistake the present for the past.

3.Some parapsychologists believe it is related to a past-life experience.

Hmmm grin.gif

Studies are still going on, however there will always be controversy, so i guess right now it's up to you to decide which one you think it is. Maybe we could have a poll on it.

Anyway hope this helps.... the truth is out there!!!...... In Maharaaj Ji

tongue.gif

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

i get these all the time!!

i always feel as if if iv seen the scene before, and sometimes you can predict what somebody is about to say or do!!

often if i realise quick enough i try and change things but never can!!

or of course i could just have a very active imagination!! but it does happen regularly!!

yes, there have been many famous deja vu's. they normally occur in dreams you see. did you know that the guy who wrote huckleberry fin had this dream he was at his bros wedding. and in a few years later, he was!

some famous stories regarding deja vu i must tell you...

when he was a child, abraham lincoln dreamed he was a famous figre. in 1865 he saw everyone weeping as a corpse was lying dead, this was in the east room of the white house when he saw this corpse lying in state. when he asked, who was dead, someone replied "the president is dead... he was killed by an assasin". in that same year, he was killed.

another...

8pm, august 1883 Edward Samson was a writer who fell asleep. 3am, he woke up with a rterrible dream, he saw crowds rushing around as a volcano exploded, many people were killed and ships were crushed. the dream was vivid, so samson wrote it onto a piece of paper. the editor saw it and published the newspaper (he worked for a boston, texas newspaper). anyway, samson had to explain it was a dream. it was only a few days later when reports came from an island near java (pacific ocean) that the island's volcano "Krakatoa" had blown up. in which 36,000 were killed and many ships were sunk in a tsunami. it is said the sun and moon had appeared blue and the volcanic ash was seen floating in the air from as far as london.

now my experiences.

i once had this dream, i was speaking to my dad, and i was saying to him "yeah right... am i really that good in sitar?" i woke up thinking, why the hell would i play a sitar? little did i know that in a few weeks did i pick up sitar and towards the end of it was i asked to play it at th

e gurdwara. only to say to my father in the kitchen "yeah right... am i that good in sitar?" only to remember as i did so them few words.

gustaphi maaf