dancing

S1ngh

Fateh,

We do giddha and stuff like at weddings, but at home where there are only women.... no men are allowed, and it is purely for fun where everyone just gets together and gets to know each other better... would that still be wrong?

pul chuk maaf

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fateh,

We do giddha and stuff like at weddings, but at home where there are only women.... no men are allowed, and it is purely for fun where everyone just gets together and gets to know each other better... would that still be wrong?

pul chuk maaf

:wub:

.... hmm ... i dont know i find that soo funny... but giddha and knowing what they are saying in those verses ... grin.gif ... hmmm .... i dont know jio....

.... well rest if u think if its good intentions is good... but i dont see ever good things coming out of it.. but maybe more chugli from the bibian of course tongue.gif

Fateh,

pul chuk maaf

grin.gif i dont knw about ur family but i've heard from friends at their giddha things for women during weddings the women start doin extreme bollian ... talkin bout sex n men , etc

no.gif i dont knw that much

bhul chuk maaf

^_^

n im sure most of u hav heard the collian "saas kutni" (killin ur mother-in-law) <_<

Fateh,

pul chuk maaf

grin.gif i dont knw about ur family but i've heard from friends at their giddha things for women during weddings the women start doin extreme bollian ... talkin bout sex n men , etc

:wub:

bhul chuk maaf

^_^

n im sur

e most of u hav heard the collian "saas kutni" (killin ur mother-in-law) :wub:

EXACTLY MY POINT !!! :@

:TH:

wow the whole point behind sus kootni is a joke, its how newly wed wives who dont get along with their mother in laws and their rules etc. wow CAN PEOPLE NOT TAKE A JOKE? you know maybe these emails I get from Islamic sites on how Sikhism is actually Islam are onto something!

Dance is part of Punjabi sabyachaar, why do you think they refer to Punjab as "hasda/nachad Punjab"

you know maybe these emails I get from Islamic sites on how Sikhism is actually Islam are onto something!

Fateh,

wow, thats just.. i dont even have words for that.... this is a forum where u are asking peoples opinions, if they dont match urs it doesnt mean their opinions are completely wrong, i dont see how islam fits into this.

you know maybe these emails I get from Islamic sites on how Sikhism is actually Islam are onto something!

firs of all this topic is about dancing

take ur personal views about sikhism being similar to islam somewhere else

make a new thread to discuss ur views elsewhere

as for the "some people cant take a joke"

i wuz merely using that bolli as an example as to what types of bollian bibian make these dayz

i understand its a joke

but i guess u dont understand that there is sum truth behind this "joke" which isn't in Sikh

(gurls saying these bollian these dayz are still being tortured by their motherinlaws? i dun think so, they jus say it as a joke, but is it still ok to say crude things about murdering ur motherinlaw?)

Fateh,

pul chuk maaf

bhul chuk maaf

^_^

n im

sure most of u hav heard the collian "saas kutni" (killin ur mother-in-law) <_<

saas kutni = beating up saas, not murdering

but ya I have personally heard that some bibian go over board and do boliyan about the bride's first night with her husband, even though its not explicit but still its overboard.