dancing

S1ngh

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

immortal singh, I am truly disgusted. Do you have any grasp on the actual meanings of these words?

have you ever just zoned out listneing to gurbani or doing naam simran? only then can u truly understand what it means to DANCE WITH YOUR MIND...

these have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the topic at hand!!!

ALSO, I am highly suspicious of the fact that someone new (getae) all of a sudden signs up with what sounds like a fake name (jason sim) and all of a sudden starts posting controversial topics almost immediately. Using false claims and evidence, without answering anything that has come back at him.. hmm where have I seen such tactics before...

theres no need to be disgusted mkhalsa veerji, immortalsingh jee has good grasp over baani. dont doubt it!

and believe me, he does know what it means to dance with mind.

this is from the shabad immortalsingh veerji posted:

The fools perform devotional worship by showing off;

they dance and dance and jump all around, but they only suffer in terrible pain.

By dancing and jumping, devotional worship is not performed.

But one who dies in the Word of the Shabad, obtains devotional worship. ||

Hi guys,

Jason Sim is my name, I'm sorry that makes you mad for whatever reason it does.

I dont understand, are people that sign upto the forum sheep? Can they not question certain things being discussed?

I dont use my legal name/middle name because it has no value for me, from what I understand the Sikh is supposed to use the Guru Granth Sahib as his living code of conduct, I dont do that, therefore I cant be an actual Sikh, but I can respect Sikhisms ideals.

I type things about Baba Deep Singh and others, and thats fine.

I give a point of view thats not common in this forum, thats not fine?

Please keep your bias logic out of my face, thank you.

getae, sorry if u feel you are being attacked, but many times we have had trouble makers sign up with fake names and start controversy in order to attack panthic figures and ideals.

What we are posting in opposition to you is panthic norms. I dont know where or how you learned your sikhi, but it seems wherever you learned from, slightly misguided you and misinterpreted a number of things.

sikhi is about a lot of things that you cannot seem to grasp.

Sikh is *not* about rules for the sake of rules. it is very different than other relgions on this point, and this is why a lot of people who are influenced by other religions and western views cannot grasp sikhi to its full extent.

I couldnt understand it even a few years ago. I used to attack people who thought the way I do now. But finally guru sahib showed me the way, and everything I do has a logical reason behind it. I can explain most of it. But frankly, on stupid issues like meat and dancing, I am tired of discussing it again and again and attacking it again and again. I could easily debate anyone on it, but what is the point? I am tired, im fed up, frankly ive had enough.

If you truly do want to learn and are not here to start controversy, let me know, I will start pulling out old notes and look over them for you.

Sikhi has the number one aim of reaching guru sahib through naam simran. That is the number one aim. Joining with god, becoming one with god in what is known as sachkhand, a concept that no other religion has.

Now, guru sahib has told us, that there is an EASY path to get there, and then there are a lot of other paths with twists and turns. Nobody wants to follow the SIMPLE, EASY pat

h because our stupid mind sees it as no fun and hard and all these other things. But when you actually focus on it, its SO EASY. and the rest of the world seems so ridiculous you just want to laugh.

Gaining spiritual enlightenment and ecstacy and going into a spiritual trance of ambrosial nectar is something that is extremely simple. but in order to do it you need to do a few things. Dancing is NOT accepted by almost every panthic gursikh who has any sort of avastha or jeevan. Same with meat. There are very few who have accepted it.

Please understand where I/we are coming from. Not long ago, i myself did not even beleive in god, then slowly i started to get into sikhi, I thought who are these stupid extremists with these insane views about things. But slowly, with logical reasoning and science, I realized gurmat is all about those things and slowly, I was given the budhi (intelligence) to understand these things and why they should/should not be done.

wjkkwjkf

nach nach hasehi chalehi sae roe ||

Those who dance and dance and laugh, shall weep on their ultimate departure.

oudd n jaahee sidhh n hohi ||

They do not fly to the heavens, nor do they become Siddhas.

nachan kudhan man kaa chaao ||

They dance and jump around on the urgings of their minds.

wjkkwjkf

wjkkwjkf

They dance and jump around on the urgings of their minds.wjkkwjkf

:wub: :wub: ^_^ :TH:

bMDn bMiD Bvwey soie ]

ba(n)dhhan ba(n)dhh bhavaaeae soe ||

The Lord binds us in bondage - so do we spin around.

pieAY ikriq ncY sBu koie ]

paeiai kirath nachai sabh koe ||

According to their actions, so do all people dance.

nic nic hsih clih sy roie ]

auif n jwhI isD n hoih ]

[font=GurbaniWebThi

ck]ncxu kudxu mn kw cwau ][/font][/font]

nwnk ijn@ min Bau iqn@w min Bwau ]2]

naanak jinh man bho thinhaa man bhaao ||2||

O Nanak, those whose minds are filled with the Fear of God, have the love of God in their minds as well. ||2||

What is the definition of DANCE in this context? "According to their actions, so do all people dance."

Who care.. if someone wants to dance then go ahead and dance.. after all sikhi is about tolerance of other ppls lifestyle. If i want to dance then i will dance, i won't care about what other ppls think.. These stuff are personal between you and raab jee. Nobody has teeka to tell you what to do and what not to do. So good luck ya all guys :TH:

wjkkwjkf

wjkkwjkf

^_^^_^

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

waheguroo!