Adultery with Fiancé

Guest Patit

Guest Patit

WJKK WJKF,

Looking for advice, me and my now wife while we were engaged due to the power of Kaam we fell from the path of Sikhi and committed adultery. I really want to go pesh infront of panj pyare however my wife is scared. 

What advice could you give us?

• 2 weeks later...

There is no advice other then just go do peshi without delaying and overthinking it.

It's normal to feel nervous. Remeber the Punj Pyare have heard it all before. Therefore, just be brave and face them and get on with your life after peshi.

On 8/3/2023 at 2:22 PM, Guest Patit said:

Looking for advice, me and my now wife while we were engaged due to the power of Kaam we fell from the path of Sikhi and committed adultery.

Just a note: the word "adultery" means, being married, you have sex with someone else. Your situation is pre-marital sex, though fortunately, it was with the woman you married.

16 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

yes and after that, think about why you are engaged for so long, instead of getting anand karaj?

Yeah, that's the point. It's not recommended to have these long engagement periods and constantly being in touch with each other. Leave aside the situation above, it also leads to breakups.