Nanaksar nagar keertan riots

All-Info

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Please anyone who has information with regards to the events please email or text me at

http://www.all-info.us

This is a major issue which has arisen again in our Sikhi. The best part is, most of the time we will get into arguments with non sikhs over beadmi to us. But when we have beadmi to Guru Ji By SIKHS! we do not always stand together. Let us please join together now and resolve the issue!

I have spoken to youth from all over the country as well as other organisations and i need more info so i can update the website. Please email pics, personal accounts of what happend. As you know, it will remain confidential at all times. Please email or text in, even call in if you like! But please provide with as much info as possible. I have already got the links off the forum and am puting together another basic section to cover this issue.

Please can my cov paji contact me as i would much like to speak with you. By text, phone, email or in person, i can meet you at any Gurdwara in cov you prefer!! (purely to understand your views and to appreciate which of the cov youth were present as stated, i know many of the youth accross the country, and im sure what ever happened that day, was intended by Guru Ji. This is a wake up call, let us take advantage.

As bad as it is to say this, but over the past few years, alot of the Sangat from Nanaksar Cov, have decreased in their Respect for Guru Ji! Not all, but a large amount. I am familiar with many people from luton sides who attended and were witnessed dancing in glory for their Baba's

birthday. Not respectfully praising Naam which i believe is much more important in Guru Ji Godhi! For all of you who were dancing, and drunk, and being stupid, i hope one day you realise the pains you have put my Guru through!

Especially to those old men, with WHITE BEARDS! who were also dancing away, should you not be showing an example? A CORRECT example not one of Behzti? (i get the feeling that many of these sikhs would allow behzti as it may entertain their unfortunate ability to respect Guru Ji!

Please forgive if i have offended anyone, it was not the intention. Also for any mistakes made.

As always said, please keep checking the site for updates and keep sending them in, with regards to all issues in our community, events, any thing and everything.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

HARNECK has given nanaksaar a very bad name and image and some nanaksaars do not function as theys hould ...ie richmond one and edmonton one.

wuts wrong wit the edmonton one? lol i dont go there much?

btw....this is really messed up...sumtin needs to be done...lol basically same thing evry1 else is sayin

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

1. get the drink driving article and other articles. Photocopy them and put them on all cars outside nanaksar gurdwara!

2. contact all punjabi press, and radio stations about nagar keertan, and give them the articles. Ask to speak on radio about the issue.

3. Get 40-50 singh to do a protest outside his house. Make sure peaceful, but invite press.

4. Everyone email sant samaj - mr bedi, in india to approach Akal thakht sahib, to excommunicate him.

5. Last resort, in after one month, all other means fail, then toronto style, get all midlands singhs together and go and see him around his house. :wub: :@

If I said to you lot, "Don't believe in Guru Gobind Singh Jee, he is not the true Guru" you lot would'nt listen to me, you would think I am a fool. Baba Harneck Singh's followers see him as a Guru and it would be very hard for us to tell the sangat to loose their trust in Harneck. This would be a hard thing to do, we need to plan this out carefully and then remove this guy. This guy has many followers, who have full trust in him, it will take a lot of work for them to loose their trust in him.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Just on a side note, there is someone I know of who was telling someone I know the baba himself approached them enquiring about the latest mobile phones, and demanding that he be provided with the latest model- Canada are a little behind in the mobile market- the baba must have been amazed with these new toys! Anyway, althought this is a I heard from this guy who haerd from this guy story ( those which are usually untrue, I don't dout people will hesitate to believe me here that the man himself is obsessed with material things. Also, apparently the same source also indicated the cost of the nagar keertan was £150,000- with all thats happening ion Asia with the tsunami and things, could the 'revered' baba ji not have made a donation to a worthy cause instead of dancing about clapping his hands like an <banned word filter activated>, and paying so much £££ for the privelidge of doing so?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

khalsa mero roop - can u please contact me!! Asap, very important!

Also, If his sangat see him as their Guru, and he allows it, we need to basically put into play Gurbani!

"Sabh Sikhan Ko Hukham Hai, Guru Maneo Granth!"

Says it all! Infact look into History! When the Bhandi's looked at Bhanda Singh Bahadur as their Guru, the Akalis at the time proved them wrong!

If people learned their history, they will wake up.

Leaflets and literature can be produced and handed out with no problems at the Gurdwara. I can round up a few heads to assist. Any literature you want disrtibuting in particular?

Fateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

My Nanaksarian friend told me that Harneck has left for Canada yesterday morning. So I think the Canada Singh's will have to play a big role in removing this pakhandi Baba. Therefore, the UK singhs have to concentrate on the Coventry Nanaksar gurdwhara and inform the sangat there who think Harneck is a guru, we need to educate them by handing leaflets out. Puranmarshi is coming up this January and Nanaksar have a excellent turn out for puranmarshi, their are always coaches going there around Britain to the nanaksar gurdwhara in Coventry. So we need to attend this puranmarshi with information on what this Harneck guy has done and we need a lot of heads. Anyone who wants the pics of the nagar keertan please contact me. All-Info i will contact you tonight, In am at school now and inform the Singhs about puranmarshi.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!