Isreal attacks -The changing face of the world

Big_Tera

We are all shocked to hear and read about the sickening terror attacks on Isreal by mindless, crazed religious fanatics of Hamas that are supported by Iran and others. I am not saying isreal are angels but theres no justification for they did to children, elderly and women.

What Hamas did was what many have faced in times gone by when sword of islam wiped out whole religions and peoples as they were considered a "non believer" with devestating consquences. We witneseed babies throats being slit, children shot, beheadings and cruelty the world has never seen at the hands of these low life scum of the earth. But what happened in isreal only a few days ago was not just an attack on Jews or Isreal. This was an attack on the whole of Humanity. But most importantly and significantly this was not just an attack on the Jewish community alone, but on the whole non muslim world. Yes you and me were attacked only a few days ago. 

The way the world is at the moment is that it is split in 2 distinct enties and peoples.  There are two distinct and very different kinds of people on earth. A non muslim and a Muslim. A clear divide has emerged and it is time people decided which side of the fence they are sitting on. Any attack on a non muslim by muslims is an attack on us all. 
The whole world needs to unite to eradicate the extremist element of islam. 

Its going to take unity from Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs and even people that dont have a faith to unite against these evil doers. Non of us can single handedly take on the extremist. When a Buddhist is attacked it is an attack on us. Thats how we should see it. The muslims have unity yet we non muslims are un unified and that is whats is making us weak. 

Anywhere in the world when the sword of islam strikes on a non muslim all non muslims need to get together and fight these people. Or other wise we are just going to be the next target down the line. Its time we set up a non muslim global defense league or combat force to stand togther in times when minorities are attacked by these fanatics

All over the world. Currently muslims are trying to take over countries and enforcing sharia and their religion on others. While us non muslims sit back and watch it happen. Its time for actions. But what lacking is unity. We non muslims dont have its time all non muslims looked at each other and see our common beliefs that we share and try and become more unified and strong. Otherwise prepare for a an islamic world in every country. 

Nothing really shocking from a Jihadi to be honest.

Only savagery on these people really works.

You have to out-muslim the muslim in this case unfortunately. It is the only language they understand.

I think the only thing that will stop Hamas is complete genocide of Gaza. 

Not something I am proud or happy to say 

Frankly, I am disgusted by both sides and I am tired of so much of the media's attention being focused on a relatively tiny number of people fighting over a tiny sliver of land.

I wish Sikhs would stay out of these issues. We have nothing to gain by sticking our necks out when: 1) neither side is in the right, and 2) neither side cares about our issues.

5 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Nothing really shocking from a Jihadi to be honest.

Only savagery on these people really works.

You have to out-muslim the muslim in this case unfortunately. It is the only language they understand.

I think the only thing that will stop Hamas is complete genocide of Gaza. 

Not something I am proud or happy to say 

They have gone a step further then their usual cruelty and evilness. It seems Hamas did this to up the stakes. They have realised that their usual bombings are not making any impact. So this new level of brutality shows that they are becoming more desperate. 

What they are hoping for is that isrealis leave on their own accord by striking a new level of fear into them by beheading babies and killing children to break their resolve. 

Even so many of our own people support palestine and hamas. These same people need to see who they are supporting. 

3 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

Frankly, I am disgusted by both sides and I am tired of so much of the media's attention being focused on a relatively tiny number of people fighting over a tiny sliver of land.

I wish Sikhs would stay out of these issues. We have nothing to gain by sticking our necks out when: 1) neither side is in the right, and 2) neither side cares about our issues.

That's the exact attitude that extremist muslims want. They want a divided non muslim world. A world that looks the other way when things like this happene. We need more non muslim unity as that is the only way we can defeat this extremist ideology by supporting all non muslims when they are being driven out of their own homeland. There's so many countries being threatened by these people. We are only going tk be next on the list. 

Everytime a non muslim is attacked by the extremist its a direct attack on us all. That's how we should see it. Instead of thinking I'm not getting involved. We don't need to do big public statements. We can do this support covertly also. Hence why there's needs to be a global non muslim defence force or something along those lines. Ready to defend the non muslims rights and freedoms. 

21 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

That's the exact attitude that extremist muslims want. They want a divided non muslim world. A world that looks the other way when things like this happene. We need more non muslim unity as that is the only way we can defeat this extremist ideology by supporting all non muslims when they are being driven out of their own homeland. There's so many countries being threatened by these people. We are only going tk be next on the list. 

Everytime a non muslim is attacked by the extremist its a direct attack on us all. That's how we should see it. Instead of thinking I'm not getting involved. We don't need to do big public statements. We can do this support covertly also. Hence why there's needs to be a global non muslim defence force or something along those lines. Ready to defend the non muslims rights and freedoms. 

If the world needs to unite against some sort of common enemy, it really does not matter whether or not Sikhs are a part of that. If the rest of the world can't win without Sikhs, they will not win with Sikhs. The Sikh community is tiny, has no organization, no clout, no influence, nothing. If you guys occasionally stepped foot outside of Southall or Wolverhampton or Brampton, you would realize that.

11 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

They have gone a step further then their usual cruelty and evilness. It seems Hamas did this to up the stakes. They have realised that their usual bombings are not making any impact. So this new level of brutality shows that they are becoming more desperate. 

What they are hoping for is that isrealis leave on their own accord by striking a new level of fear into them by beheading babies and killing children to break their resolve. 

Even so many of our own people support palestine and hamas. These same people need to see who they are supporting. 

Just like ISIS. 

Historically speaking this is nothing new.

Many of our people can be very idealistic and we are the type of people who root for the underdog. However, I am not a fan of either side and as like many of us are observing from the side lines.

However, as a people who have had atrocities committed on us from this cult, there are many amongst us who may empathise to some degree with the Israelis in this particular matter. 

The larger picture of course, much of the world that has fought with Islamists understood deep down inside that Israel has to beat Hamas otherwise the other Islamists would get emboldened to re-ignite Jihad in other parts of the world.

I don't know how the Israelis are going to handle Gaza but if the situation was reversed the Palestinians would have created even worse carnage.

If you want to see an example of how muslims deal with non muslim enclaves, take a look at what is happening in Azerbaijan with the Armenian population in Nagorno Karabak. 

40 percentage of 2.2 million Gaza is under the age of 14. That is almost 1 million.

The Israelis left Gaza back in 2005, so it seems that Gazans have been breeding like rabbits so they can create cannon fodder to invade Israel. The reality is that the Gazans don't really care for their children, because if one child is killed, they are going to breed 2 or 3 more. This is their mindset. 

The muslim only understands one thing and that is strength and that is being more savage than they are. That means being more ruthless than they and more bloodthirsty than they are. It is only through fear that they respect. 

The real issue here is India. The Indian regime could have fallen through diplomacy. 

They sponsored agents on foreign soil to take out a Canadian citizen. There may be points to concur Hardeep Singh's legitimacy but a democratic government hiring agents for an assassination is absurd. 

You can say India got kind lucky by the media attention being diverted to this Israel-Gaza conflict.