Isreal attacks -The changing face of the world

Big_Tera

*Bump

The current conflict (w/ Iran getting involved) is being orchestrated by a 3rd party in my opinion. We all are going to blame the Jewish community (how they run the banks, how they are brutal and etc.) but they have a point in this conflict. 

As soon as people start finding about the truth that's when the real movement will begin. 

On 4/22/2024 at 8:55 AM, realist17 said:

*Bump

The current conflict (w/ Iran getting involved) is being orchestrated by a 3rd party in my opinion. We all are going to blame the Jewish community (how they run the banks, how they are brutal and etc.) but they have a point in this conflict. 

As soon as people start finding about the truth that's when the real movement will begin. 

the whole failestine thing is annoying and i feel bad for the jews atp but israel just needs to stop already. billions of angry <banned word filter activated> gives me the chills. our own people are big clowns too with the silly flags in their bios and the whole solidarity shtick.

edit: lmao why is s*lleh a banned word