Isreal attacks -The changing face of the world

Big_Tera

8 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Overall Idk i dont support neither Islamism nor Jews (they are no saints) used to admire Jews (credit how they achieved after holocaust Sikhs could learn) but the way they victimise themselves play holocaust card. Too much geopolitics

There are too many misconceptions when it comes to WW2. I wouldn't believe 100% what they wrote in the history books. Infact, I don't even think they teach WW2 history in school. 

Both Jews and Muslims who have in group preference love to play the victim card. 

They are what people call cry bullies.

If anything, this has brought out the Islamic populations out of the woodwork in Europe and the west 

The question now posed to European countries is that they have brought in too many migrants and it is causing problems in their countries.

The mood of some commentators is mass deportation. 

The elites in my view have deliberately created this situation to forment trouble so that they can create conflict so that they maintain control by divide and rule tactics.

I don't think Europeans typically like the Jews and probably were quite glad that they don't have the Jewish populations they had pre WW2. Which is why they are either indifferent or sympathetic to the Palestinian cause.

However, I don't think the Jews have forgiven the Europeans either even though they have their own nation. They have been looking to f*** them up.

The Jews are a peculiar bunch as even though there was a holocaust and they have their promised land, you are seeing these guys going back to places like Berlin and Poland which seems strange since everything that has happened there, why they want to go back?

I am also suspicious of how this Hamas attack took place as Israel is not big place. They are quite a neurotic and paranoid lot, I think they deliberately let this slide. 

If this is the case then it would mean that certain Jews are throwing other Jews under the bus for whatever excuse they need.

This was quite a surprise to me, however maybe the Jews are not the elite but maybe they make up some of this elite 

I have a feeling that the elites are part of a cult and they are related to the Muslim and Jews since both these faiths are really a hotchpotch of middle Eastern pagan traditions. This cult is some Middle Eastern pagan cult.

16 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

y talks about how these Arabs are slaughtering each other in Yemen. Arab on Arab violence is fine but the muslims get hysterical when the Israelis do the same. 

Arabs are violent people and have a habit of killing each other, Syria and Libya are examples. 

Ya that also not forgetting Gulf states don't even treat their workers right.

I mean its not far-fetched what Islamists are capable of .. We should know our history...if they accuse Jews occupying their lands then what about Rest of islamists countries. These lot would never allow kaffirs to rule their countries pre-islamic

Its tough one... idk why too many Sikh pages are so caught up into Palestine. Like show solidarity I've jelly looking at the suffering but like Palestine's have all the power money attention... Sikh DON'T. Even stupid bring Khalsa Sikhi into it. SJW is donating 21.000 whilst in Panjab our own are suffering...

14 hours ago, realist17 said:

There are too many misconceptions when it comes to WW2. I wouldn't believe 100% what they wrote in the history books. Infact, I don't even think they teach WW2 history in school. 

i remember hearing something similar. Can you recommend any books?

But we shouldn't put our hands in the sands we know what Islamises are capable of lets be real. Israel no saints by all means. You got to just look at it overall context without emotions read history. 

Palestine's gets so much aid money attention their leaders are corrupt. They had good chances taking peace deals yrs ago but refused. I wander if Palestine was majority Christian state how'd play out. Reckon it would be difference. Islam its holy war 

13 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Both Jews and Muslims who have in group preference love to play the victim card. 

They are what people call cry bullies.

If anything, this has brought out the Islamic populations out of the woodwork in Europe and the west 

Yep more mass immigration to West. Going to play out really well. 

I would side with Jews with this one because how many Islamic countries are there. What if what Palestine accuses israel doing plays out with rest Middle east we all want pre-islamic countries back. But israel/Jews have gone to far. Dont think muslims countries are going to forgive israel over this.. expect isis 2.0 soon

On top of all this you got our own scoring brownie points brining Khalsa Sikhi into it. Like these 'Sikh pages/influencers don't say jack all when it comes to Panjab (Like Bhai Amritpal was saying) but non-stop posting about it. As if Palestine does not get any attention at all. 

Also these same liberal 'Sikhs' accuses rest Sikhs being like TaLibAn when it comes to basic rehat like lgbtq anand karajs wander how this would play out under Islamic rule lol

This may be off topic but look what has happened here in Canada. We had all these Khalistan posters everywhere and when Bhai Hardeep S. Nijjar got shot everybody is quiet. 

Our people that were advocating for this got even more quiet when the Canadian Government got involved. 

To me this is an agenda with our people working with Indian officials to keep ppl like myself quiet/confused. 

1 minute ago, realist17 said:

This may be off topic but look what has happened here in Canada. We had all these Khalistan posters everywhere and when Bhai Hardeep S. Nijjar got shot everybody is quiet. 

Our people that were advocating for this got even more quiet when the Canadian Government got involved. 

To me this is an agenda with our people working with Indian officials to keep ppl like myself quiet/confused. 

And why would they do this? Ranjeet01 explained it pretty well in this topic. 

23 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Yep more mass immigration to West. Going to play out really well. 

I would side with Jews with this one because how many Islamic countries are there. What if what Palestine accuses israel doing plays out with rest Middle east we all want pre-islamic countries back. But israel/Jews have gone to far. Dont think muslims countries are going to forgive israel over this.. expect isis 2.0 soon

On top of all this you got our own scoring brownie points brining Khalsa Sikhi into it. Like these 'Sikh pages/influencers don't say jack all when it comes to Panjab (Like Bhai Amritpal was saying) but non-stop posting about it. As if Palestine does not get any attention at all. 

Also these same liberal 'Sikhs' accuses rest Sikhs being like TaLibAn when it comes to basic rehat like lgbtq anand karajs wander how this would play out under Islamic rule lol

Many people side with Jews not because of any love of the Jews or because of all the Muslim countries but primarily because they have been attacked by Muslims or have some historical animosity with Muslims.

If it is really boiled down to the it's essential ingredients: it is muslim vs non muslim.

The thing that worries us kafirs is that if Israel and Jews are done with, the Muslims will get emboldened and start on the rest of us.

The Jews are a buffer against the Islamic onslaught. 

This is what could possibly happen:

The whites of Europe at this current moment in time have no stomach for a fight, however  if push come to shove, they will start to get organised and fight back. It is the government and the institutions like the media that allow Muslims to get away with all the actions. 

The European people and society is built on some degree of trust with their institutions but this is getting eroded. 

People talk about demographics but this is dependant on the democratic system. However, if the media and institutions were completely discarded by the host community and they take things into their own hands, no amount of muslim breeding is going to save the Muslims.

They live in enclaves which can easily be enclosed and held under seige. For every terrorist attack, I would expect muslim enclaves to be completely extinguished.

I expect eventually there will be a ban on Islam in society or at least a severe curtailment. The goal would be reduce the demographics considerably. 

New rules will be enforced on Muslims. 

Something of this effect:

Leave Islam or leave for a muslim country.

No muslim will be allowed to have more than 2 children. Any extra children, the child will be given to a non muslim family. 

Muslim men cannot have non muslim women to convert. Every Muslim female should marry non muslim man and no longer be muslim.

Any threats by the muslim community means that those muslim men cannot breed and should be castrated, then further efforts should be taken to take more of their muslim women.

Every sh1t stirring mullah will be taken away.

Any bit of taqqiyah will be dealt with.

These are a hotchpotch of stuff but these kind of things may eventually be implemented. 

Legally, Islam will be redefined as a banned political ideology rather than a religion.

Once you take a Muslims ability to breed and to spread their ideology, they lose all their power.

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Many people side with Jews not because of any love of the Jews or because of all the Muslim countries but primarily because they have been attacked by Muslims or have some historical animosity with Muslims.

If it is really boiled down to the it's essential ingredients: it is muslim vs non muslim.

The thing that worries us kafirs is that if Israel and Jews are done with, the Muslims will get emboldened and start on the rest of us.

The Jews are a buffer against the Islamic onslaught. 

This is what could possibly happen:

The whites of Europe at this current moment in time have no stomach for a fight, however  if push come to shove, they will start to get organised and fight back. It is the government and the institutions like the media that allow Muslims to get away with all the actions. 

The European people and society is built on some degree of trust with their institutions but this is getting eroded. 

People talk about demographics but this is dependant on the democratic system. However, if the media and institutions were completely discarded by the host community and they take things into their own hands, no amount of muslim breeding is going to save the Muslims.

They live in enclaves which can easily be enclosed and held under seige. For every terrorist attack, I would expect muslim enclaves to be completely extinguished.

I expect eventually there will be a ban on Islam in society or at least a severe curtailment. The goal would be reduce the demographics considerably. 

New rules will be enforced on Muslims. 

Something of this effect:

Leave Islam or leave for a muslim country.

No muslim will be allowed to have more than 2 children. Any extra children, the child will be given to a non muslim family. 

Muslim men cannot have non muslim women to convert. Every Muslim female should marry non muslim man and no longer be muslim.

Any threats by the muslim community means that those muslim men cannot breed and should be castrated, then further efforts should be taken to take more of their muslim women.

Every sh1t stirring mullah will be taken away.

Any bit of taqqiyah will be dealt with.

These are a hotchpotch of stuff but these kind of things may eventually be implemented. 

Legally, Islam will be redefined as a banned political ideology rather than a religion.

Once you take a Muslims ability to breed and to spread their ideology, they lose all their power.

Post World War 1 Muslim nations have been very weak fighting non muslims. They've been beaten in wars against the UK, USA, India, Israel. There is no Muslim superpower. 

I do agree that one day Westerners will run out of patience with them but we will also feel the brunt of their wrath.