Pothi stand in front of vaja

japmans

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

one silly question guys..... why do we need so many microphones??!

i dnt know much about audio technology etc but surely just one two or even three would be enough??

i think i can count 3 mic's just on the tabla!!!

cant you just mess about with the dials or something?

lol u can see how technical i am!

whats the most number of mic's you've ever seen used?

just that i saw somebody trying to do parkarma once around maharajh and they couldnt get past all the wires, laptops, mics, mike stands, cameras mp3 recorders, video recorders, satellite navigation systems etc!!!! :wub:

poor singh had to climb over the wires i think a few got a bit pulled and everyone gave him weird looks!! bachara was only tryin to do satkar of guru ji and technology literally tripped him up!!

poor guy!

At the Leicester rehansbhai on saturday night, the amp system briefly went out... and wooooooow it sounded FABULOUS! i was sitting nearer the back at that time and i could hear the keertan at the front AND the sangat joining in and singing at the same time! IT SOUNDED WKD. Then the speakers came back on and it went back to blaring sound coming from the roof...

U cant beat the natural sound. Amplification can tend to reck it ESPECIALLY if the person whos controlling the knobs dont know wot (s)he's doing...!!

Guest noonespecial

I think all the mics are because they have one sound system for the actual Darbar Sahib, and a seperate sound system for the recording. At least, that's what I was told once. Also, some individuals like to make their OWN recording so they set up their own mics as well.

As far as the GPS gadgets, I think they're making the Darbar Sahib's so big these days that mothers need to stick tracking devices on their kids so they when they get lost, we will be able to locate them.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Sorry that this post has nothing to do with the topic and for sounding pedantic, but this needs to be clarified:

it is really good to see Singhs giving Gurbani so much respect!

especially compared to the nanaksari baba who dances in front of Guru ji!

Humble benti to Sangat and Bachan Vidya pray.gif - please don't associate that Baba dancing in front of Guru Jee with Nanaksar - that baba cannot be associated with Nanaksar becos he's doing Manmatt actions - Nanaksar, as preached by Baba Nand Singh Jee, advocates Gurmat and complete respect for Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj. This is testified by Baba Nand Singh's Jeevan and Kamayee.

This Harnek baba is claiming to be part of Nanaksar sampardha just to prey on innocent and unsuspecting members of the sangat, although his actions nowhere near stand up to the level of respect for Guru Jee that Nanaksar in fact displays and teaches.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru