gatka classes?

Ksinghni

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I have a friend who lives in croydon who would like to take up gatka. I was wondering if the sangat knew any classes near croydon?

Thank you!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Sorry coming in late to this thread. As bhaji (Sall) mentioned earlier; there are Gatka Classes in Gravesend; which is not too far away from Gravesend if you avoid the whole M25/M23 trip and take the back roads to get onto Jct 3 of the M25; then get off at the Dartford Junction on the A2 and Gravesend's just a few miles up from there. I do the trip fairly regulary as my sister lives that way (Croydon).

This is the Gravesend Branch of the Baba Fateh SIngh Gatka Akhara and as well as adult classes between 5-7pm on a Sat; there are childrens classes from 4-5. There are no charges for this; it is free though we do accept donations to be able to keep up our stocks of shasters etc. We have some regulars from the Bexley/Sidcup area as well; though some of them now find the classes at Woolwich (Sun 1-4) more convenient.

Anyway of you want to know more just ask Bhaji or me; I'm a regular and my bruises from earlier today can testify to that :-) [Don't let that put anyone off ...

you'll enjoy it and this was as a result of my own tiredness ]

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!