kurbani

machete

Kurbani (sacrifice) of two lions from the UK.

Rajinder Singh and Manjit Singh fought for the honour of sikhi and made a statement that the khalsa will not tolerate fake guru’s committing crimes upon venerable, innocent Sikhs.

In the late 1980’s a man in Southall, dressed in white called himself in Maharaja Guru Darshan Das. He treated Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji with no respect, and the people started follow him as their guru. He was reported to have taken advantage of many of the women who followed his false teachings (drug-rape). Darshan das was a government agent funded by the Indian government to carry on the mission of the nakli nirankaris. (A group that slanders gursikhi)

Two lions in a world of sheep were given the mission to destroy the man who was destroying peoples live in the name of Guru Nanak. The Singh’s spent two acting as spies in darshan das’s society. On the night of justice, Darshan das was preaching from the stage with his body guards as usual. One of the Singh’s approached him and removed his white turban from his head to uncover his haircut. The silence was broken with a gunshot in the air this was done to disperse the crowd. But unfortunately the reverse occurred-the brainwashed crowd jumped in front of their guru and beat the Singh’s with chairs. Darshan das could not be seen, but a gunshot was fired and by guru ji’s grace it hit the target. Rajinder Singh is currently serving 30 years and manjit singh is serving 20 years minimum sentences in high security prisons. They truly gave their all to guru ji. They are still in chardi kala and help organise charity events and keep in touch with the sangat from prison.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji k

i fateh.

the nirankaris still exist and are doin well, they have alot of their dehras in the u.k check out their website. A hukamnama was issued by akal thatkt to boycott this group and stop them flourishing in society. come on singhs what are we doing. look how much our two brothers sacrifaced, now days sikhs are two scared to even talk about the nirankaris.

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee K

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• 1 year later...

have you read any part of the guru ganth sahib if you say you have you are a liar the guru ganth aslo says that who ever speak evil of sant whether he/she be self pro cliamed we mere mortials are in no position to bad mouth them as we are worse than them and also no where in the guru ganth sahib does it say you are allowed to kill an unarmed individual who has no means of proctection or we a true sikh you are to make the individual to your status and to be fair. we are given life by god himself and have no rights to take it from ourself or other. i would also like to point out that killing hasnt stopped the followers in fact its encouraged more so where was the logic behind it. BY the way sikhi is a religion of tolerance which none of you so called sikh have. i would also suggest that you chech up on your ancestor as sikhism was formed from two other religion one being islam and the other hindism. Sikhism was formed by the ten guru to stop in the injustice being done to muslim and hindi by each other so please before you start writing <admin-profanity filter activated> get you fact right and make sure you can backed them up. i would like to point that no one has doen anything to the gaini who raped and 14 year old girl at smethwick gurwara in FRONT of the Guru ganth sahib in fact the Gudwara community are trying to pay the family not to press charges i dont see no bhai rajinder singh now shotting this false gaini who has come over from india to discredit sihki

have you read any part of the guru ganth sahib if you say you have you are a liar the guru ganth aslo says that who ever speak evil of sant whether he/she be self pro cliamed we mere mortials are in no position to bad mouth them as we are worse than them and also no where in the guru ganth sahib does it say you are allowed to kill an unarmed individual who has no means of proctection or we a true sikh you are to make the individual to your status and to be fair. we are given life by god himself and have no rights to take it from ourself or other. i would also like to point out that killing hasnt stopped the followers in fact its encouraged more so where was the logic behind it. BY the way sikhi is a religion of tolerance which none of you so called sikh have. i would also suggest that you chech up on your ancestor as sikhism was formed from two other religion one being islam and the other hindism. Sikhism was formed by the ten guru to stop in the injustice being done to muslim and hindi by each other so please before you start writing <admin-profanity filter activated> get you fact right and make sure you can backed them up. i would like to  point that no one has doen anything to the gaini who raped and 14 year old girl at smethwick gurwara in FRONT of the Guru ganth sahib in fact the Gudwara community are trying to pay the family not to press charges i dont see no bhai rajinder singh now shotting this false gaini who has come over from india to discredit sihki

161278[/snapback]

What are you talking about unarmed or not.......end of the day if a person is doing evil or disgracing and disrespecting Sikhi with their on rubbish then they have to take the consequences of their actions. Indira 'Hitler' Gandhi was unarmed when Singh's took her out...you suggesting tyrants should be allowed to live having commited crimes against Sikhs because they unarmed? lmao

As for this so called rape case of giani and smetwick gurdwara wheres your evidence? you seem like an anti-sikh individual perhaps a follower of niranki's ? trying to spread negative information.

>>have you read any part of the guru ganth sahib if you say you have you are a liar the guru ganth aslo says that who ever speak evil of sant whether he/she be self pro cliamed we mere mortials are in no position to bad mouth them as we are worse than them and also no where in the guru ganth sahib does it say you are allowed to kill an unarmed individual who has no means of proctection or we a true sikh you are to make the individual to your status and to be fair. we are given life by god himself

LOL.gif

Please stop missusing Gurbani. It does not take a genius to work out who the word Sant is used for in Gurbani. It certainly is not used for people with a dera in birmingham.

Go read Shabad Hazareh and understand it fully before misquoting the word Sant.

As for darshu, he was a funny guy. He used to have a tap in his room which he used to fill bottles and then sell the bottles to his chele. He should have been named Asian Business Man of the year as he virtually started the bottled water industry.

Other peculiar stuff darshu got up to included cutting his beard during the 84 genocide and then hiding in a train to avoid getting killed. He used to boast about have special powers so why could he not stop the mobs from killing him.

He used to love going out in the late evening to his local for a quick pint.

machete veer ji the narakdhari's are a different cult and not the same followers of darshan dass (das dharam)

have you read any part of the guru ganth sahib if you say you have you are a liar the guru ganth aslo says that who ever speak evil of sant whether he/she be self pro cliamed we mere mortials are in no position to bad mouth them as we are worse than them and also no where in the guru ganth sahib does it say you are allowed to kill an unarmed individual who has no means of proctection or we a true sikh you are to make the individual to your status and to be fair. we are given life by god himself and have no rights to take it from ourself or other. i would also like to point out that killing hasnt stopped the followers in fact its encouraged more so where was the logic behind it. BY the way sikhi is a religion of tolerance which none of you so called sikh have. i would also suggest that you chech up on your ancestor as sikhism was formed from two other religion one being islam and the other hindism. Sikhism was formed by the ten guru to stop in the injustice being done to muslim and hindi by each other so please before you start writing <admin-profanity filter activated> get you fact right and make sure you can backed them up. i would like to  point that no one has doen anything to the gaini who raped and 14 year old girl at smethwick gurwara in FRONT of the Guru ganth sahib in fact the Gudwara community are trying to pay the family not to press charges i dont see no bhai rajinder singh now shotting this false gaini who has come over from india to discredit sihki

161278[/snapback]

I agree with kurtas. when did darshan dass become a saint lol.

Yeah i think we should all read Guru ji as much as possible. pray.gif

Yep we are given life by God and violence in most cases is not on.

But then what if someone raped a member of your family, badmouthed peoples faiths behind closed doors. did the same to others was generally a very bad person and would not change despite repeated

requests. would you still buy him a box of quality street and fall at his feet?

well if you think Sikhism was formed by two religions then i think that you need to

seriously research what Sikhi is.

Part of the tenets of Khalsa is to uphold rightiousness and fight injustice, hmmmmm I wonder where evil and pakandi babay would fit into that.

As for the Giani who raped someone. Can you back this up?

Do you have any proof? When did this happen?

I lived in smethwick for most part of my life and never heard of this.

But if it is the truth then that is extremely serious, and furthermore, only if so, you should provide details asap?

• 3 weeks later...

She seems to be geting her info from the media

What are you talking about unarmed or not.......

sounds like she got her idea from the movie "Sarbans Dani Guru Gobind Singh". Time to watch that again, NOWHERE does it say That Guru Granth sahib ji says this.

As for this so called rape case of giani and smetwick gurdwara wheres your evidence? you seem like an anti-sikh individual perhaps a follower of niranki's ? trying to spread negative information.

Guess she got this one from the act "behzti"

hmm

• 1 month later...

:T: :e: :nihungsmile: u r missing one, need for ant's yellow, green, red and black!

Guess who :TH:

We were here on a mission looking to come back to India, as in Brave New world (Yin/Yang)

Guess we are better being a registered cactus

Good job us no Zan archery, then as Robin Hood should with a dad called Richard! Who likes politics, any one want's to help?

This story is very similar so we best let Ganesha do the running around the world looking for love?

Can us lot get arranged please we are sick of being alone in a plan...