pic of chola ??

sevak

Gurfateh!!

Apologies for my mistake, i read the posts just wasn't quite sure which pics the comments were refering to, it's great to see so many Bhena in Bana :TH: .

Also does anyone know any good opticians could do with my eyes checked tongue.gif i was thinking of getting some glasses similar to these :umm: just that some of the auntia at the Gurudwara already got them no.gif

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mkhalsa,

The first picture you posted the person as a Farla, Do you understand what a Farla is. I think NO.

You need to be a Akali Nihang, Punj singhs that have a Farla will bless you with a Farla, you wear the farla all the time. I know you are not part of any Dal or not even a Nihang Singh, what rights have you or your friends got to disrespect the Farla.

You guys call others Nangs, some would call you and your friends Nangs.

If you dont understand the Farla, please listen to Nihang Singh Baba Nihal Singh Ji, Jathedar Taruna Dal

Dumalla & Farla Maryada

Mkhalsa,

The first picture you posted the person as a Farla, Do you understand what a Farla is. I think NO.

You need to be a Akali Nihang, Punj singhs that have a Farla will bless you with a Farla, you  wear the farla all the time. I know you are not part of any Dal or not even a Nihang Singh, what rights have you or your friends got to disrespect the Farla.

You guys call others Nangs, some would call you and your friends Nangs.

If you dont understand the Farla, please listen to Nihang Singh Baba Nihal Singh Ji, Jathedar Taruna Dal

Dumalla & Farla Maryada

You are the not the first one to lecture him about that. Last time that pic was posted on another thread same reaction came. You didn't happen to be there. Don't automatically assume you are the only where here who knows the maryada of a farla. Most people on this forum including mkhalsa are already aware. The farla you are talking about has a special way of tying it. Ans yes its given by panj singhs. The one in the pic is made to look like it. Its not tied like a proper "Farlay vala dumala". I don't think any rules are broken by tying it once and taking a pic. Its not like the bibi is actually declared herself farladhari nihang singhni and given herself that

status.

And next time lets try to stick to the topic.

Guys calm down.

I have to agree though, wearing a farla isnt a small thing. Wearing guru ji's bana is a huge statement, when people see you wearing guru jis bana they read the statement u are making that 'I feel comfortable wearing this and I feel worthy or I feel that it is my right to be wearing this'.

By wearing bana you should try and uphold the principles of it too. This applies for both the neeleh/white choleh type bana's and the panj kakar and trousres shirt type bana!

A farla isnt a small thing. Even if we are just posing for pictures or wearing little 'fake' ones.

Rehitvan or no bhai sahib i very much doubt bibi ji has the level to wear such an honurable badge.

If you walk around with a bana on, people are justifed (i believe) in thinking that you are following rehat which would include amritvela, 7 bania, no kretha etc.

If your wearing a farla, fake or otherwise, you represent death itself, and if the need for your head or anything came not even a split second should pass.

If the kalgi is only for guru gobind singh ji maharajh, then his farla is only for his mightest warriors and generals.

please do not take this as offence, just pointing out my views.

admin watch your language, no matter what people post up you have to maintain the standard. If your using language like that, then dont be suprised if people use the same in the posts.

Either keep language filters on, or off, but have the same rules for both admin and sangat.

Control yourself, responsibility is yours and you have taken to accept it, now be responsible and keep control, does not suit the admin of a website such as this to be posting/editing comments in that way.

Ps i wasnt referring to the one pic in particular, just general comments. as i said no disrespect intended to either the bibi ji or others.