Few Personal Things To Share With Sangat

S1ngh

... Thus far i didnt reply to any of this bickering going on ... but now i would like to and would like to say ....

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SEVA BRO of bringing in SIKHSANGAT.COM...

... trust me bro .. this is the ONLY site on the whole net that has brought me more into sikhi ... keep it up !! I hope my encouragement counts...

....and if u know any of the contacts of those dat bashed u ... i am going through a tough time rite now so wouuldnt mind bashing some peeps ... :nihungsmile:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you know vicky singh.....

over the past few months.....i had lost something for you... you were always someone i used to look forward to hearing from... and then, something happened..something changed...whether it was me, or oyu, i'm not sure.....

i will openly say that sometimes, i felt like i lost some respect towards you.

but that post was so on the button, so compatible with my feelings, that i can't help but wonder (and understand) that i totally messed up by harbouring any negativity towards you....

I'm glad you've done what you've done..... whether oyu see it as a bad thing or not (and yes, i do see it as a bad thing), sikhsangat, under the guidance of W!N was becoming akj.org jr...... why do i see it as a bad thing??? i see it as a bad thing because the slogan became:

"we promote unity...as long as we can enforce our view upon yours!"

i wanna say thank you for removing sikhsangat.com from that network, in order to keep it neutral and unbias....

hahaha i suppose we're all "anti-panthic" and "ripping the quam apart" now.. if that's the case, then i'm happy to be a quam-ripper-aparter! i do'nt like it when the message of unity is spread, only to shun, insult, and demean others, that's just stupidly retarded, and the people i'm aiming that towards know EXACTLY THAT I'M referring to them

(in other words, i'm not talking about SOGGS or simmal_tree or khalistani....you guys can fill in the rest :umm: )

thanks for that post vicky, and thanks for re-affirming my confidence in not only you, but the group of moderators your have here, and the path this forum is going on.

for davinder singh

Jeh tusa Kaum ekta deh gal karday yo, the pehala jah keh society wich hissa lavo. 99% of Sikhs jehray tuhaday lagay chagay rehanday neh, jinnah nuh assa “FOB” kehanday neh teh hate karday yo, uhna nuh sikhi the lihavao, camp bacheya dah lavo, homeless sheleteran teh jaah keh help karo, society wich program karo. Protesting tah apa barrey jaldey karday neh society vich, but kadey Punjabi society deh betterment vaastay koe program karday yo? Jado doojjaay karday neh, tah apa kehanday ya.. leh eh tah jaedaa hey cultural ya.. plea is.. Pehla reality in Punjabi society vich kam karo.. fir jah keh online teh prachar karo. Kaum ekta choota motta joke nahey haega, and ehnay ehda ik doh reply on forums teh pah keh nahey solve hoona teh hunda..

if you want to talk about the unity of the nation, first go and get a share of the society, 99% of sikhs who live in and around u, the ones who we call "FOB" and are hating on, bring them into sikhi, start camps for young kids, make shelters for homeless people and help them out, do programs in society, when it comes to protesting then we are quick to get up, but has anyone ever done a program to improve the punjabi society?, when someone else does it we say "oh this is too cultural", first reality is to work within punjabi society, then come online and do preaching once all this has been done, the unity of the nation is not a small joke, and coming online and writing one or two posts on forums isnt going to solve anything

this is so sad.... sikhsangat was excellent!

It hurts me to see all you sevdaars arguing like this... no.gif

when these things happen, nothing is ever the same again.... pray.gif

you should all sit down and sort out problems....

breaking it up, and going different ways is just going to make the forum weak..

be humble.. has forgiveness, and sort out problems...

It seems the only people happy here, are the people who views clashes with those who have gone!

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

Vicky Singh - u got my full respect brother, keep the Seva going.

I feel gutted that it has come to this, altho stuff like this sometimes happens - at times we must agree to disagree. May be with time the wounds will heal. If the forums don't come back together, then at least perhaps we can be friendly and civil to each other - after all, we all love our Guru and are the children of Guru Gobind Singh.

Waheguru