Question For The Bibian

Simran9

hmmm....I like the stuff I see here....

but don't juz stick to the marriage issue of not being able to find amritdhari singh....

I'm sure there's more issues out there that prevent girls from getting into sikhi...what are some other problems that make girls wanna turn their back on sikhi and make them face the other way...towards their friends/entertainment/worldly distractions/maya.........

thanx

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simrin ji,

In this age of Kalyug, the net of Maya is cast far and wide.

Why don't girls want to become Sikhs? Because they would rather enjoy the

company of maya. Maya is everywhere. Maya is that Mabeline ad, maya is that Venus ad, maya is that tank top poster, maya is that bakini poster.

It's everywhere.

Simrin ji,

In this age of Kalyug, the net of Maya is cast far and wide.

Why don't girls want to become Sikhs? Because they would rather enjoy the

company of maya. Maya is everywhere. Maya is that Mabeline ad, maya is that Venus ad, maya is that tank top poster, maya is that bakini poster.

It's everywhere.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Honestly, I think those specific examples are more of a problem for guys than girls grin.gif

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh!!

With guru ji's kirpa i became a gursikh when i was 10 coz the time felt rite, so in a way I'v dealt with a lot of the probs gursikh girls face from an early age. To tell the truth tho i think if u become a gursikh later in life it is probably harder because there's so many things that u may hav done such as cut ur hair, drink alcohol etc, and i hav so much respect for n e one who can change from such a life towards a completely different, yet more rewarding path. It is v important for one 2 be a strong person within to go against the "trend". There are a few, hmm, lets say challenges (lol) that i do face occasionally at uni n everyday life - n i agree with the bhenji who mentioned hair - but in that case u just hav to think this is how vaheguru made me - i am who i am - and n e 1 who tells u different isn't worth knowing. I can guarantee that u n probably many others, incl me, will face many challenges as a gursikh, but the reward will be more sweeter :umm:

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh!

- n i agree with the bhenji who mentioned hair - but in that case u just hav to think this is how vaheguru made me - i am who i am - and n e 1 who tells u different isn't worth knowing. I can guarantee that u n probably many others, incl me, will face many challenges as a gursikh, but the reward will be more sweeter :umm:

If you were referring to me .. im not a bhainji ... :cool: ...

but thanks for the good comment anyway ... tongue.gif

Peer Pressure and Boys, which goes the same for Guys.

You mean ... peer pressure and GIRLS for the GUYS .. rolleyes.gif

uhh not sure what you said. :umm: i'll expand on what i said.

Peer pressue and Boys are issues regarding girls who want to take Amrit

Peer Pressure and Girls " " " boys " " " .

It is not an definite issue, which surrounds everyone, but an issure nonetheless. The natural desire to attract the Opposite sex is a factor.

i think its becuse of jathas like taksal and nihungs - many groups in panth dont even treat women properly.

we dont even realize that most singhs in panth dont even believe in equality at all.

women arent allowed to even do so many sewas.... its because of most jathas who have antiwomen beliefs......

some jathas... (don't want to name them blush.gif ) but they tell you in the amrit sinchur to treat your husband like god. i was told this myself.

anyways, i see a lot of unequality with a lot of groups in panth......... there's a few who are good, but most of them are bad in gender issue.