Question For The Bibian

Simran9

I agree and also disagree with Prabhleen phaenjee.. When taking amrit or even considering to take amrit then one shouldn't care "which jathabandi should i take amrit from" panj piyaray were never different. Amrit is far beyond the concept of mankind, it's not limit to the level of jatahbandi.

Take amrit from the takht sri akal takht sahib or any amrit sanchar which follows and respect the authority of Akal Takht sahib. When considering of taking amrit don't try to understand the concept of all jathays as it will mess your mind more with politics. Jatha shouldn't be your life, sikhi should be your life. Follow sikhi from sri guru granth sahib, just keep jathas limited for naam/simran and samagams only.

my two cents

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simrin ji,

In this age of Kalyug, the net of Maya is cast far and wide.

Why don't girls want to become Sikhs? Because they would rather enjoy the

company of maya. Maya is everywhere. Maya is that Mabeline ad, maya is that Venus ad, maya is that tank top poster, maya is that bakini poster.

It's everywhere.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Honestly, I think those specific examples are more of a problem for guys than girls grin.gif

lol

I think you're right. What do guys know about what tempts women.

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

Well girls dont wanna take amrit cuz..they "wanna live life to the fullest" and "try things" like drugs, and drinking and stuff, and if they take amrit they cant do that!! They also dont wanna take amrit cuz they wanna cut their hair, wear make up, shave, and go to clubs. Also..if they do take amrit..they're afraid no guy will ask em out LOL!! LOL.gif

Ya..Sangat also has A LOT to do with it. I know when I first took amrit, all of mah frnds were non-amritdhari, and id look at em and be like yaa i wish i could wear a skirt or w.e...ya i know i was stupid..but it all changes depending on the ppl u hang out with.

haha u always hear gurls saying that they will take amrit later on in their lives, wen they have experienced everything and have gotten married and have had kids!! HAHAHA LMBO HAHA!!

ya..theres my 2 cents...

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji ki Fateh!!

prabhleen ji, panthic jathas don't believe in inequality only anti-panthic jathas do. i know taksals and nihungs don't believe in bibis being in panj pyare (not because they think women are inferior) but I don't think they have any problem with bibis doing sewa at Darbar Sahib. maybe I am wrong. we all have disagreements but a Sikh would never think of women as an inferior being. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh