Akj Amrit Sanchaar?

Khalsa Fauji

Yep its Naam Dhrirr Karnaa

True that only Amrit Sanchaars at Rainsbayee Smaagams have naam Dhrirr karnaa. (please avoid saying "AKJ AMRIT SANCHAAR" etc... it goes against Gurmat - we take Amrit from Panj Pyaare - not a person, not a group, not an institution etc... Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale used to say: "if someone says I took amrit from so and so person, or so and so group, then don't call it Amrit, for Amrit is not administrated by people but by Panj Pyaare (within which Guru Sahib is haazar naazar))

85872[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

The reason i stated AKJ Amrit Sanchaar, is because is it different to most, as in Keski is a Kakkar and this whole naam dhriss concept which is new to me. I mean no offence, i was just stating what i saw on that website :umm: @

Thanks for all the responses, i learn something new everyday :TH:

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a difference between knowing that we should Jap Naam and being blessed by the Panj Pyaray who give it to you. Its a world of difference. I would say from personal experience that if you have not gotten Naam Drir and want to experience full joy and raas from Naam Japna, take it again. You won't regret it.

VJKK

VJKF

The reason i stated AKJ Amrit Sanchaar, is because is it different to most, as in Keski is a Kakkar and this whole naam dhriss concept which is new to me. I mean no offence, i was just stating what i saw on that website

Does this mean that AKJ Amrit Sanchaar is different from the panth?? :umm:

oh dear....rehit maryada clearly sez kesh as kakar.....hmmm....

oh dear.....

"There is a difference between knowing that we should Jap Naam "

so your saying that most panj pyare dont tell new initiates that they should naam jap? and also bani also misses out that we should jap naam too? and also, are you saying that people who havent had naam dridh (anyone not taken amrit at AKJ sanchar) wont recieve full rass of simran?

guess everyones a bunch of lost souls then

The reason i stated AKJ Amrit Sanchaar, is because is it different to most, as in Keski is a Kakkar and this whole naam dhriss concept which is new to me. I mean no offence, i was just stating what i saw on that website 

Does this mean that AKJ Amrit Sanchaar is different from the panth??  :umm:

oh dear....rehit maryada clearly sez kesh as kakar.....hmmm....

oh dear.....

85906[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

I didnt start this tread to discuss differences in rehit, so can we please just keep to the question?? Thanks

Is naam dhrirr similar to how simran is sometimes done at rehsabhais??? Like Akhand Kirtani Jathas Saas Girhaas interpretation??

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

everybody knows that technique now its not even a secrett (you gotta hear it for like 5 mins to do it properly) but its like u split the shabad Waheguru in 2 right sooo breath in WAHE n breath out GURROOO and as u breath out guru you gotta focus your energy on your dasma duaar (said to be in between the eyes or atthe top of the head)

personally i find it ruins my concentration, but naam japna is a must for sure iagree, how ever AKJ believes that Guru ji while giving phula also gave Naam Dhirdd

this is an interesting topic...cuz i've always thought it to be funny that NONE of the purataan sampardhas or jathebandis give naam drirh in the fashion that is given by panj piyaraay associated with the AKJ...

i want to ask if there are any purataan rehitnamas or hukams written somewhere that lead the AKJ to beleive that this is the way it is supposed to be done....cuz i'm sure that a group that only began at the turn of the century would have heard about this technique or read about it somewhere and if so..should readily make those readings available for the rest of the sikh panth....

Sat Sri Akal:

The "secret" of Naam Dhrir" and making Amrit are not simple recipes. any old person can do the motions, but will it have the authority of Guru Sahib? Absolutely not. Think about it...Amrit in its physical form is Patashae and Water. Anyone here think that sugar water is what makes a person divine? It is the spirituality of the Panj Pyare, who embody the Gur Sahib that gives Naam Dhrir and Amrit its power...not the motions.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.