Freezing Weather And A Hood

Nama Singh

uhmm.. i dunno if you read the question taksali singh...

the answer is in his post.. why would he ask a worthless question?? clearly he still requires the hood cuz it's thick and fleecy and added protection from gettting sick and stuff..

and you can't tell him to tie a dumalla, cuz frmo what i understand, i think Nama Singh Sahib already does.... it's all about being practical.... i know myself, i 'll do my best not to.. but man... in canada, geez, the winters get BRUTAL sometimes.i already tie a patka and two dastaars on top of that and sometimes i still need my hoodie

tone --friendly poke--no offence is meant bro, teasing you cause i find your posts interesting, consider it a compliment--

grin.gif

If it’s so cold in canada why don’t you see everyone wrapping a patka and two dastars to put under their hoodies for extra warmth in winter?

couldn't resist japnams, feel free to take a poke back--- but do answer the question first of course. rolleyes.gif

tone --friendly poke--no offence is meant bro, teasing you cause i find your posts interesting, consider it a compliment--

grin.gif

If it’s so cold in canada why don’t you see everyone wrapping a patka and two dastars to put under their hoodies for extra warmth in winter?

couldn't resist japnams, feel free to take a poke back--- but do answer the question first of course.  rolleyes.gif

86774[/snapback]

:@ @ hahaha veerji, just fgor future reference, it's "japmans" not "japnams"

secondly, yeah, yo'ure right, why DON'T others? let's ditch these turban things!!! forget them, right??? i mean if no one ELSE does it, then yo, ditch em, because what's important is what "everyone else" does...... reject the turbans, EVERYONE WEAR HOODIES!!! (yes, the preceding paragraph is a joke :cool: )

see singh, i'm telling a personal story.... as i'm sure you've heard the expression "everyone is different".. after a car accident, after a few stupid injuries in sports that hda to happen at the worst times, some mis-prescriptions from doctors, my skin gets more sensitive than normal people... Not that that was information that anyone needs to know, but just for you, i told you... therefore, i'm telling you

i know myself, i 'll do my best not to.. but man... in canada, geez, the winters get BRUTAL sometimes

see?? i'm speaking about MYSELF, and i'm keeping the option open that OTHERS bodies are also sensitive to winters.... even as we speak, i've got a portable heater that's been on all night and all day so far i'm wearing (yup, you guessed it) an EVIL HOODIE :umm: and really thick joggers... no socks, but stilll.. my hands (fingertips and fingers) are FREEZNIG right now!

but hey veerji (all a joke), if you wanna be influenced by "all them others who don't wear a patka and two dastaars", thuadi marji :@