Sikh Pop Music Videos

Nama Singh

VJKK VJKF

View or download this video by clicking here.

Is it ok for the guy in this video, who gives the impression of being a GurSikh, to make such videos? I mean the video and song itself is neutral in the sense its not promoting anything like sex, drugs, etc etc. It has quite a universal appeal in terms of faith which is good. But i just would like to know what people think.

NB: the video is only downloadable from this forum only to see what you think and is not on sikhifm website.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really Cool Video.. This is exactly my type of music ! Really Cool and of course vids/music like this goes perfect in our society !!

Finally a break from a heavy turban guy jumping around with half naked girls singing useless/meaningless songs (mehandi) .. PHew...

Nice song btw.. <_<

I have a Hindu friend who told me to listen to that song. He knows I dont really listen to music but was telling me its spiritual or something. I didn't know it was a singh singing it though

I think the song does have a spiritual base and you have to appreciate that the video's unlike any other vid you will see in the bollywood/indian cinema, Ive been told that most indian or punjabi music videos today are worse than 'western' music videos.

so. That's about it. Its good that videos like that can still exist

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh