Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadria Wale

naamsar

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simran paaji,

Basically the gurdwara program is at night starting from 7 to about 9 outside on Thursday,Friday,Saturday at Dasmesh Darbar. I guess the parking lot is gonna be used for the outside stage, its gonna be pretty massive on friday/saturday, I think maybe people might turn out in the thousands to see baba ji perform kirtan.

If your taking skytrain, you can take the busses to 128th and 96th and its a couple of blocks away from there.

Nothing can ever match the 80's diwans of sant bhindrawala...

ok i think this is getting out of control now..

His a sant that goes around in a 45 Lakh Pajero jeep in india when kids of saheeds are on the streets of chandigarh....

His got 2 dera where fat lazy singh stay and eat and get fatter.

If you look at any of the singhs background they will be from very poor familys, the only reason their at the dera is cause they cant afford to live at home.

He has minimal Gian if any, he tells the sangat straight foward sakhis which a 15 year old could tell.

The only reason sangat come to see him is because all the hype. just to go and see the sant kid with shiney choleh and 5 chimta players...

He says he is from Rara sahib sampardhi, but sant baba isher singh ji said that, anyone who wants to do parchar should do abhias for atleast 4 years.

So where and when did ranjit singh do this abhias ????

Its all a business nowdays, i will respect ranjit singh if he dosent take one doller from Canada. Anyone from rara sahib samaprdi will never take any money from the gurdwara. e.g

baba baljinder singh (rara sahib)

baba waryam singh/ baba lakhbir singh (ratwara sahib)

baba bhagwan singh (bhuta wale)

baba harjinder singh (dublan wale)

I dont blame the akj's for being anti sant, when you get peeps like ranjit singh raking in the cash in the name of sikh.

And all thses amardharis thats his made...lol..its nothing like the amount they say.. and more then 50% of them dont stay in reht

mann singh used to say that aswell, if there were like 50 people, he would say there were a 100 people..

But even from them 50 only like 20 would stay in reht.. most people just took amrit because all the hype and excitment..

ranjit singh is also very political person.. in canda he tells sakhis about sant jarnail singh ji.. but at batala in one of his diwans where a jatha from taksal also went to do kirtan he done ninda of taksal.

He said in the sangat 'what has Taksal done for the Panth'.... ask any taksali singh from mehta who was the the diwans.

Then the jatha started arguing with the organisers, so ranjit singhs diwans were cancelled, and taksal singh done kirtan for the last 2 days.

Also on the barsi of sant baba isher singh ji at rara sahib in 2003 he spoke wrong on the stage.. after he came to baba baljinder singh ji and apolagised. he has not been given time at rara sahib after that incident.

If this is what u call nindha then in a nindak but if you call this telling the truth then thats all im doing

so wat if he didnt do 4 yrs of naam abhyaas before doing prachaar, u can say that about most parcharaks...

so if he said something about taksal, thats been dealt with... hes also talking about shaheeds alot

bottom line is, hes doing good parchar... hes doing lots of good, very little bad... he hasnt done anything to let the panth down, if he does than ok, but for now he hasnt...

so what if out of 50 who take amrit only 20 keep rehit, thats not his fault, his duty is to get them to take amrit and raise awareness, which hes doign a good job off...

you think in 84 era, eveyroen sant ji gave amrit to kept rehit, after blue star so many ppl broke their amrit... that doesnt make sant ji any lesser of a person...

My point is so many people hating on Ranjit Singh, regardless of whetehr he is a sant or not, he is doing good parchar, and until he does something against the panth let him be...

look in 84 time period, lots of ppl say Babbar Khalsa was bringing down Sant Ji for no reason...

Now Ranjit Singh has risen and eveyroen is bringing him down, he is no way at the same level at sant ji im just giving an example... instead of helping someone in their parchar, we are like crabs in a barrel we dont let anyone rise and support them...

if u dont wanna support him, atleast dont bring him down,, ATLEAST NOT UNTIL HE DOES SOMETHING ANTI PANTHIC...

i know for a fact that a lot of ppl like his parchar and it has afffected them, one of my f riends told me that they went to malton gurdwara and acautaly for the first time uinderstood the katha, and acutaly started thinking more about sikhi...

so before u try and bring someone crashing down, atleast let him do something anti panthic first