omg.......

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to talking?!

First find out the reasons behind the pictures and then think about what you want to do. It may be a simple case of misunderstanding things and education regarding Sikhi and the symbols used may solve it. Sometimes it’s a case of the person simply not knowing where to draw the line in regards to what’s acceptable and where things are taken too far.

If upon communication you do find it’s more to do with causing offence and not as mentioned above then other steps may need to be taken.

Lashing out at someone for doing something you/we perceive as offensive will leave him or her none the wiser as to why they have been attacked if it does happen to be a mistake on their part.

Use your brain before jumping into using violence.

ehh gupt when i said u take kirpan away from the guy u were alll nooo be nice, be the guys servant,

now ur taking my philosophy ehh tongue.gif , yeah tell her to take off the pik, tell him the importance, if he dfoesnt listen force him to listen, as for ppl who have a problem with this question/pictures or privacy watever

if they wanted it to be private leave it off the net! good stuff posh spice :TH:

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

AJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! KHALSA FAUJ! jamdoot.gifv1.gifv2.gifv1.gifv2.gifv1.gifv2.gifv1.gifv2.gif

lol, only messin, do try n find out hu n where these ppl are, try ejucatin dem, if that dsnt wrk, then we will have to resort to what Gupt daasan daas paji sed, but oly not as violent, as less physical contact as posible.

Guest Akaal108
all u do is

just grab the person

and beaaaat the craap out of em

then u say fateh, take the khanda, and leave

thas the best way to deal with this

95240[/snapback]

oh wow.. i never knew sikhs are suppose to be hot heads zealots(talibans)...

what happened to guru gobind singh's quote ?

"If all the means of negiotations have failed, it's justified to pick up an sword "

really disappointed to see some of the replies here restoring to violence.

I think you should talk to the person, i dont think violence is the solution in this case...

They actaully seem to have Sikhi Pride (the guy)... although big time misinformed and off base...

There should be other ways to deal with this case, without making him think all Sikh are kharkoo's...

Violence is fine in some situations, but i dont think it would be in this situation...

Who's to say they cant get anohter ramal after u beat them up for this one?

In this case i think it should be approached differently... this guy probly has somewhat pyaar for sikhi and guru ji to be repp'n a khanda, just take away his misconceptions not his pyaaar