Is Manmohan Singh a Sikh in disguise?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did not name anyone who i thought was taking sikhi into such a way that people will think its quite fanatic!

I think of those shaheeds who gave their lives for myself and the likes on great Sikh Manmohan Singh.
that is good for you, and nice of you to share to the sangat about your chardikalaness. but lets not forget who we do matha theek to sri guru granth sahib ji.

not only did the gurus write in sri guru granth sahib ji (and we of course give our heads to them) but we also give our heads to those muslims and hindu bhagats who wrote in and gave their thought. hence why sggs is so respected, not only did sikhs write in it, but this is the only granth in the world which has teachings from other dharams as well.

of course we bow our heads to muslims and hindus who wrote in the sri guru granth sahib as well as the gurus willingly, otherwise if you werent willing to do matha theek you wouldnt bother going to the gurdwara.

when you do an ardas to maharaj, not only do you do it to the gurus, but also the bhaghats, whose light is all contained in sggs as one.

yes remember shaheeds i say, but remember you need more miri than piri in life.

You know that dastaar on his head, do you think he value's it more than his life? As any Sikh does...? Would he fight to death to protect it's honour...? So why the silence on the French turban ban?

the singhs wanted a sikh leader and now they got it. whether or not you gave a list to maharaj about what you wanted for your sikh leader i have no idea.

how do you know he is silent? media wont talk about what hes doing for sikhs in india now will they? but he definatly represents sikhs are kind and nice people. manmohan singh has spoken to france about this and thats why you got french saying sikhs can wear keski (under turban).

i'm not so sure what papers you read, but UK media wont talk about him, and most indian newspapers hate sikhs anyway.

rKr, you say you do an ardas and remember what the saheeds laid there lives for.

what did they do it for?

so we could argue as if this was delhi parliament over an image?

to be labelled as a joke?

turn away away moonai who look at our debates and go to the barbers straight away?

no, they laid there lives for upholding truth and righteousness, look at guru tegh bahadur ji, he did not say "oh your hindu, you can have your faith destroyed by mughalistani tyrants"

he defended that faith.

what about these shaeeds such as baba deep singh, and many others in 84.

they did it for the guru, whose joyt not only has the 10 gurus, but also contains the hindu and muslim bhaghats ki joyt. they did not do what they did just for the benefits of sikhi, but actually the benefits of the entire universe. why do you think gorai sikhs embrace sikhi with great enthusiasm? they look at what they did.

these shaheeds respected the gurus, and the hindu and muslim bhaghats, thats why they died for guru, many take amrit and give "our head" to the guru, that includes the light of the hindu and muslim bhaghats as well (surprise surprise)

if they did not respect the bhaghats, then i dont think there would have been any shaheeds in our dharam. they gave their head to the guru as they respected the guru 110%, they did every word that bani says, including what the bhagats wrote.

we read bani and we understand what the bhaghats wrote (at least try to) most of it was to do pranaam to sants, heck even guru nanak dev ji said that in the granth sahib himself. he said we should be doing this great enthusiasm!

dr manmohan singh is doing what guru sahib said (pay respects to all kinds of sants who lead you to god).

Nainoo sang santan ki sewa charan chari ki sayo ath pahar darshan santan ka sukh nanak eho paayo

and for that he is being flamed left right and centre by "sikhs"

ok i admit its wrong for him to do stuff that is for gandhi, but lets not forget....

1. as prime minister he has to attend all major occasions

2. it was a gandhi that put him there

3. so you wouldnt do that either? even if it was in your job that you had to?

remember manmohan is the prime minister of a nation, its up to the small jathai like AKJ and taksal to sort sikhi out, he can only represent sikhs on a political stage.

to bring the 84 wale to justice, i guess he should and can do, but either way, there going to get their justice by jamdhoot anyway.

for now, manmohan singh is on the ball against advani (id like to consider him as iain duncan smith, useless in politics), he's making the economy go up. therfore, we get the impression that thanks to him, sikhs are hard working.

gustaphi maaf

kandola, I agree with you to a point. i mean there is no list of demands but the demands are not very hard to comprehend. Nobody is asking manmohan sio to make khalistan, Declare Baba Jarnail Singh a martyr, or change the Indian constitution. No these demands are too much for Indian politics, but i mean punishing people who killed thousands, come on, do you honestly think this guy is doing this behind the scenes, he made Tytler the NRI minister. The commission report on Delhi pogroms is being stalled forever. Just can't accpet too much from a guy who puts garlands around Indira Gandhi's memorial. How much faith would you have in a Sikh who puts garlands around Ahmad Shah Abdali's tomb? I think as Sikhs we have just accepted the fact that there is going to be no justice so just move on, be good for the world arena, don't tarnish the Sikh image by asking for justice. Yeah manmohan Sio is doing a great job showing the world that sikhs are good and nice people. he is also showing the world that the murder of thousands of innocent sikhs is not on the minds of Indians or India, or Sikhs. He is basically showing the world that the Sikhs have moved on, forgot, and are happy jolly sikhs now.

mann_kaum_layee_qurbaan

can i remind you the congress aplogised (yes sorry does make a difference :doh: )

so now what can he do? if the president has aplogised can he do anything now? sonya said sorry, and now hes the new leader. and he has to carry on this legacy. he cant undo the works.

besides, prime minister represents the role of the government in a modern world.

its the people below him like the comissioner etc and justice minister who would have to do all this.

blair doesnt bring criminals to justice like yobs, nor does bush, its the home secretary that does this.

agreed?

the image is a fake, taken by an olympus camera and then edited in photoshop, jagtarsingh ji, where did you get this image from?

gustaphi maaf

telling a person who saw her husband being torched alive, sorry, uh i don't know about that. And as for comparing the functioning of the Indian gov't to modern world gov't is absurd, I mean this is the same country who illegally cremated tens of thousands of Sikh youth and then killed the guy who discovered it.

What are we arguing about again? It seems like all posts lead to this discussion. Punjab has always had "Sikh" Prime Ministers, at least almost always, and we've seen their seva. I think what I'm saying is putting a guy with a turban in office does not solve the problems haunting and lingering in that country. You can't hide the truth forever, eventually it is gonna bite you in the u know what.

erm, even i think this topic is going off hand, the image has been edited and was taken from an olympus camera and edited in abode photoshop.

back to manmohan singh

yes we have the witnesses. but i guess "sorry" makes it all better. any sikh in the world would love to bring these people to justice, but why doesnt manmohan singh?

the same can be said for the SGPC

SAD

Jathedar akal takhat and jathedar of every gurdwara there is

taksal

AKJ

ddt

tapoban

why are these guys fighting if keski is a kakkar? is bhinderanwale alive and god knows what else (thats not we are discussing, so i ask everyone not to turn this thread into a political field)

it goes on

they all have their limits, and that applies for the prime minister as well.

what i meant by modern world was this.

prime minister is the guy who makes allies and enemies, he is the one who represents the nation. but its the people below him that can make the difference.

example, is tony blair the guy who makes the rules for education, hospitals and what have you?

no, its the people like charles clarke (education secretary) and gordon brown (chancellor) who do that stuff.

manmohan can only represent his nation on a global field.

gustaphi maaf

if i had photoshop 7, i could perhaps say, but i dont.

i did show to someone this image who came back and said this was a fake. he said he checked the roots of this pic, and said it was edited in abode photoshop and was taken from an olympus camera.

he does not want to be named, so i wont say who said this to me.

you have not said where you got this pic from jagtar singh ji.

gustaphi maaf